Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Just received a second email from the club shop telling me that the 1/4 zip top has been delayed again. Interesting to see it's still on the website saying it's available a week on Monday (already a few weeks later than originally advertised) when the email said it'll be here on the 31st. I mean, I don't really care as it's just a top and I'll wear it when it arrives but clearly there's been some major supply issues with some of the training kit again this year.

3 hours ago, Wenin Rome said:

What is the sizing like lads? I’m about 5 foot 8 and 80kg. Generally a medium is ok for me. Looking to order it to Australia. 

Go L for the stadium shirt, XL for the Pro.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Season has started and we don’t know what the 3rd kit looks like. 

Well done Villa, We’ll done Kappa/fanatics 👏👏👏

Last few seasons we've been releasing the kit around the first cup game to be fair.

It's pretty standard to stagger the releases like this. It would be 100% down to the club who would be hoping people have bought a new home or away for the start of the new season then might get tempted into buying a 2nd shirt instead of just buying the 1. 

15 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Never understood why people think the current badge is so awful. 

Every fan, of every club, hates this year’s kit more than the last year’s, and so on and so on all the way down. 

• Thanks 1

Out of curiosity @NurembergVillan, is there any reason why Kappa's sizing strategy is markedly different to others? 

Living overseas, I rely on ordering online via the club shop to get a Villa shirt, but not knowing what size corresponds to the equivalent "regular" shirt sizing stops me spending the money. International returns are just a faff that stops the impulse buys. Surely I can't be the only one?