Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

16 hours ago, a m ole said:

I’ve really warmed to the home kit, I wish it wasn’t stripes and was just the deeper claret colour on there all over, but the details are nice and the shoulder shape is a nice difference.

Totally agree mate. Seeing the players on the pitch in it… I really like it! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Cheers mate I’ll give you a follow now! I stick up the odd shirt on my Twitter too just followed you and sent you a message mate! UTV.

• Like 1

Got the white training kit in medium. I really like it. 

Now admittedly I’ve been very extravagant with my eating and drinking the last two months but Jesus.

Even at my fittest I don’t think I’d fit in it. Slim fit days have sadly passed me by. 

Between them the online shop and Hermes couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. I ordered the new away shirt the day it was announced and still haven’t got it.

Got in contact with the online shop and they said they’ve sent it out, but since Hermes haven’t scanned it it’s probably lost, and it’s now out of stock in my size so they can only offer me a refund. Tried to get in contact with Hermes but they use a **** ‘digital assistant’ for receiving parcels. The only way to actually talk to a human being is if you’re sending something.

Absolute **** clowns, the lot of them.

• Thanks 1

Aston Villa is delighted to announce the continuation of the Club partnership with Luke 1977 as the Official Formalwear Partner.

Luke 1977 is an established partner of the Club and we are proud to continue the existing relationship with the local Birmingham brand, offering formalwear to fans.

Luke 1977 has a longstanding partnership with the Club, cementing a loyal fan sentiment, offering unique discounts to the fanbase, supporting numerous local charities including the Club’s Foundation and we look forward to the future together. 

Aston Villa Chief Commercial Officer Nicola Ibbetson said: “We are delighted to continue our partnership with Luke 1977 as the Club’s Formalwear Partner.

“It continues to be a real honour to create the bespoke ‘Dapper Villan’ line for my fellow fans, who have backed us club partners from day one.

“Here's to an exciting two years both on the pitch and in the design studio, we’re thrilled to be on board for the ride! UTV!”

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/Villa-and-Luke-1977-continue-partnership/

18 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Between them the online shop and Hermes couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. I ordered the new away shirt the day it was announced and still haven’t got it.

Got in contact with the online shop and they said they’ve sent it out, but since Hermes haven’t scanned it it’s probably lost, and it’s now out of stock in my size so they can only offer me a refund. Tried to get in contact with Hermes but they use a **** ‘digital assistant’ for receiving parcels. The only way to actually talk to a human being is if you’re sending something.

They don’t get anymore in of a particular size ever? Once it’s sold out thats it? 

40 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

They don’t get anymore in of a particular size ever? Once it’s sold out thats it? 

I assume they’ll get some in at some point, but not for a while. Both seller and courier were extremely unhelpful. Bell-ends.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I assume they’ll get some in at some point, but not for a while. Both seller and courier were extremely unhelpful. Bell-ends.

Definitely an area the club to improve in. Can you imagine walking into one of the top clubs stores and not being able to buy a shirt? I don’t even think we have our shirts in sports stores anymore do we? I used to see a few retro Villa ones but not seen them for a while. Just retro England shirts now alongside sky 6 and a few European teams. Sad.

Edited by Ingram85

7 hours ago, Ginko said:

Hear! hear!

18 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Update to this: I just checked on the online store and they’re taking orders for multiple sizes again in the away shirt.

I ordered a Large (again, though hopefully this time it doesn’t get lost in transit) and it treated it like a preorder, citing the shipping date as August 31st, so presumably that’s when they’re getting more stock in.

Just in case anyone was curious.

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

Is it actually black with claret and blue accents? Same color scheme as last year?

Sorry to sound like a misrable old bastard here, but I don't want to come across as an attention seeking whopper and so I feel it's right to not  to say much more about it until it's revealed.

You won't be dissapointed mate.