Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

my main concern here is that the lines stop and then start again after the sponsor. i hate that about it.

the other concern is the printing being straight. if you look at the gallery pics online and then look across the top of the CAZOO, it is not straight.
i mean we made it easy to do by having stitched guide lines on the shirt, but even the modelled pictures show that even the shirts they are wearing are not straight. every single image i have seen so far has the CAZOO and the stiched lines at odds with each other.
is it my eyes or can anyone else find an image where the two things are horizontal to each other?

i sent numerous purchases back due to this, adds a concern to me when buying online

although i ferociously advocated for an 82 celebration shirt, i think they have managed to make it much less beautiful than it could have been. its ok, but not the quality affair i imagined - but the white training top with the pattern realeased today... that is a thing of beauty. surely no one can disagree that is one amazing top!

Edited by AtkinsonWonderGoal
fat-finger spellings
  • Like 1

The lines on the infant kit go through the sponsor and it looks so much better. Why did they not do this on the full kit? Seems like a really lazy manufacturing option. Not impressed. 

Shame, this is almost exactly what I wanted, but it's been done half heartedly and let's me down.

Also, no Grealish,  who would no doubt make it look 10 times nicer.

Screenshot_20210730-145817_Chrome.jpg

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 2

Can't post them all from my phone but there's a massive new training range too

We must be up to around 6 different colour combos with then 6 or 7 products for each combo, properly huge

None of it that nice either imo 

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

The lines on the infant kit go through the sponsor and it looks so much better. Why did they not do this on the full kit? Seems like a really lazy manufacturing option. Not impressed. 

Shame, this is almost exactly what I wanted, but it's been done half heartedly and let's me down.

Also, no Grealish,  who would no doubt make it look 10 times nicer.

Screenshot_20210730-145817_Chrome.jpg

That is bizarre. I was worried lines going through Cazoo would look weird but it works quite well.

7 hours ago, skarroki said:

If you could replace CAZOO with acorns that would be my favourite away kit in a long long time. Well it already is but I just don't like the CAZOO logo. I guess it's much less offensive than logos we've had recently though and at least we have the option to change the font colour 

But Cazoo give a grand for every goal Villa score to Acorns. Surely that's better than simply having their name across the front? 

• Like 1

Anyone else finding the obsession with 1982 a lil cringe now? I get it’s our peak but it was 40 years ago, it’s already plastered all over the stadium, on our badge and now on the back of the shirt as well?

I get it’s an anniversary but cmon 40th anniversary?? Is that even a thing?

It’s just a bit much and makes me cringe a bit. Maybe it’s just me and maybe one of you can slap me out of it. 

18 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

But Cazoo give a grand for every goal Villa score to Acorns. Surely that's better than simply having their name across the front? 

Couldn't we have both?

45 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Anyone else finding the obsession with 1982 a lil cringe now? I get it’s our peak but it was 40 years ago, it’s already plastered all over the stadium, on our badge and now on the back of the shirt as well?

It’s just a bit much and makes me cringe a bit. Maybe it’s just me and maybe one of you can slap me out of it. 

image.gif.60cd3d7d40fb57cc9f3ec180642c7b75.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Nah.

For decades, the word removed who owned us completely ignored our proudest moment to protect his own ego.

Highlighting it has been long overdue. I still think we should rip the trinity road vandal's name off the Witton Lane and name it in honour of Rotterdam.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nah.

For decades, the word removed who owned us completely ignored our proudest moment to protect his own ego.

Highlighting it has been long overdue. I still think we should rip the trinity road vandal's name off the Witton Lane and name it in honour of Rotterdam.

Yep, I’d been a Villa fan as a kid a good few years before I even knew we’d won the European Cup.

I blame Doug and having a Dingle Dad in equal measure.

Edited by Wainy316

Does the away kit come with those arm sponsors? If so it’s a hard no sadly. 

edit: as in I wouldn’t buy it. Nice kit but I’m not buying it with that shit on it. Really hate gambling sponsors. 

Edited by Spoony