Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

34 minutes ago, Ginko said:

To be fair, the normal badge wouldn’t have been so bad on this year’s away, but I think the monochrome badge looks good too. Smart and subtle.

So glad they used a monochrome for this shirt. It’s my favourite kit we’ve had for a long time. I play in this shirt every week for 5-a-side and absolutely love it 😊

23FD1AB5-7885-4D99-A168-F75024A13443.thumb.jpeg.bb8e5a0aa262ff6db4d404d80e880427.jpeg

Such an underrated shirt ! Would love that as a home top one year 

• Confused 1

Does anyone know what the kit sizes are like in relation to the last few seasons,2 year ago the XL was ok,last year it was to big but the large was thight around the nipples,

Last years hooded fleece in large fits but it's tight and the two large 1/4 zip training tops for great as a large. 

I want to buy the blue travel jacket another 1/4 zip training top and the away shirt,

Based on the last two years size info I gave does anyone recommend what sizes I should get in all three item's

Thanks in advance for any advice given

24 minutes ago, Ben said:

Does anyone know what the kit sizes are like in relation to the last few seasons,2 year ago the XL was ok,last year it was to big but the large was thight around the nipples,

Last years hooded fleece in large fits but it's tight and the two large 1/4 zip training tops for great as a large. 

I want to buy the blue travel jacket another 1/4 zip training top and the away shirt,

Based on the last two years size info I gave does anyone recommend what sizes I should get in all three item's

Did you buy the Pro shirt or the stadium shirt last season?

Edited by Woody1000

19 minutes ago, Ben said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

On 31/07/2021 at 16:24, GarethRDR said:

Two-tone badge. :puke:

The Luke white away was better.  The Macron white away (silly collar aside) was better.  Hard pass.

Liking the tone of green on the away goalie though.

No it wasn’t. The standard home badge stuck out like a sore thumb. Fabric quality was worse. Logos washed off after a few washings. 

6 hours ago, Ben said:

Are you sure it’s the kit and not your own weight fluctuations???

5 hours ago, Ben said:

I bought the stadium shirts for the past two seasons

As far as I’m aware the fits on the shirts are the same as previous years, so go one size up from your normal clothes size for the stadium shirt and 2 sizes up for the Pro shirt.

As you’ve bought the jackets etc, are they also a size up from your usual clothes size or are they true to normal clothes sizes? I’m usually a medium in my other clothes so would I need a medium or a large for the match day jacket?

Just bought a 4xl away shirt from the online store with Ings and his number on the back. Don't know if I am in the minority or not but I love the away shirt way more than I do the home one. Can't wait till it gets here👍

6 hours ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Are you sure it’s the kit and not your own weight fluctuations???

I have lost a bit of weight over the past two years but i wear the green/black jersey from two years ago and it fits great,last year's black one is still too big,it's the training wear I am more worried about because I can find a jersey in Ireland somewhere to get the sizing on it but not the training wear

23 hours ago, Ginko said:

To be fair, the normal badge wouldn’t have been so bad on this year’s away, but I think the monochrome badge looks good too. Smart and subtle.

So glad they used a monochrome for this shirt. It’s my favourite kit we’ve had for a long time. I play in this shirt every week for 5-a-side and absolutely love it 😊

23FD1AB5-7885-4D99-A168-F75024A13443.thumb.jpeg.bb8e5a0aa262ff6db4d404d80e880427.jpeg

I think this is the shirt that I have Grealish on the back of... Hopefully not 😂😂

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

A wee bit like it yes.

A cross between that and our black kit from when we were sponsored by FX Pro around 2014 time.

That one wasn’t too bad and was only ruined by the pinky red sponsor.

That being said, I really don’t think claret and black go well together.