Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

8 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The fact that Nixon is speaking in riddles speaks volumes to his ignorance. 

I was thinking this. 

Sounds like Xia, but in a 'journalist' kind of way....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Now, this is a story all about how,

Nixon’s job flipped him upside down.

And he’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,

He’ll tell you the tale of the strong central midfield-er.

spacer.png

I’ve seen the rumour about us trying to put a cash plus player deal together with Real Madrid for Grealish.  Anybody hear anything about which Madrid player?  Thinking it might give clues as to the position we’re looking to fill and the amount we are prepared to pay for it….

1 minute ago, Villaphil said:

I’ve seen the rumour about us trying to put a cash plus player deal together with Real Madrid for Grealish.  Anybody hear anything about which Madrid player?  Thinking it might give clues as to the position we’re looking to fill and the amount we are prepared to pay for it….

purslow didn't give details and no journo has even bothered to speculate

we were linked with jovic last summer i think?

2 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Grealish ?

6 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Hi mate, some bad news about Grealish I’m afraid…

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Kubo, I'd wager.

31 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He has no idea about our transfer business but is just throwing out general transfer statements to try and remain relevant. 

Yeah, true. I know that deep down, but I want something to think about other than work! 😆 

• Like 2