Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Already happened mate, the rumours are real. 

Trollface - Wikipedia

Is that real? How can that have happened, he's wearing villa gear at the Euros camp?

Honestly don't think that's right mate, I really liked his hair.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Is that real? How can that have happened, he's wearing villa gear at the Euros camp?

Honestly don't think that's right mate, I really liked his hair.

Technical studies have been carried out on his previous barnet and have concluded that he can head the ball 16% more accurately and run on average 4.1kmph faster with a cue ball style nut. 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Technical studies have been carried out on his previous barnet and have concluded that he can head the ball 16% more accurately and run on average 4.1kmph faster with a cue ball style nut. 

Ahh, fair points, I'm fully behind it now, looked wierd at first but it grows on you.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Looks to me like its all about a nice new contract for Jack, just the Agent doing his bit for his client.....

Double edged sword, pay him 200k pw and he's happy ( I bet he already is, on 125k ) but then it limits who would be in for him the following season as only 2 or 3 clubs will be offering that sort of wages.

3 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Double edged sword, pay him 200k pw and he's happy ( I bet he already is, on 125k ) but then it limits who would be in for him the following season as only 2 or 3 clubs will be offering that sort of wages.

How many clubs could realistically afford his fee and wages now? I'd imagine in both scenarios it would be the same 2/3.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Good.

Just now, Rolta said:

How many clubs could realistically afford his fee and wages now? I'd imagine in both scenarios it would be the same 2/3.

At the moment there is probably 5 or 6 clubs that could afford him and his fees. Wages would obviously have to increase quite alot for a new club to sign him. So the fee plus 300k pw all of a sudden is a bit less appealing I would guess ? 

Just now, Rolta said:

I'm starting to wonder if even those clubs could at the moment, even the reports from Man City are saying they are having to sell the likes of Mahrez, Silva and Gundogan.  Of course they can pay the fee and pay the wages but does it even make sense to do that, iot would even be pushing Man City boundaries to lose three attacking talents to buy one talent it would be weakening their depth, which has been one of their key assets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

At the moment there is probably 5 or 6 clubs that could afford him and his fees. Wages would obviously have to increase quite alot for a new club to sign him. So the fee plus 300k pw all of a sudden is a bit less appealing I would guess ? 

5 or 6 clubs, I'm assuming you arent including abroad?  Maybe some dodgy thing by broke RM or Barca who seem to only getting in free transfers or PSG, not even sure what dodgy thing they are doing.  In terms of the PL, Man U are struggling to buy Sancho for two seasons for 75-80m.  Chelsea could but would they.  Klopp has already said that Liverpool cant, I'm sure there are reasons for that and even Man City are struggling having to sell some players if they spend that amount for a fee.  I struggle to get close to 5 or 6 clubs mate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I'd say there'd still be a draw to play for City on the same wages as he'd have here. They can offer him pretty much winning everything possible.

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

I'd say there'd still be a draw to play for City on the same wages as he'd have here. They can offer him pretty much winning everything possible.

It doesn't matter though. We have final say. And we can say no. And we should. Unless City offer like 1 billion quid in which case we should accept but we would lose between 150-200 million a year from where we could/should be next season by selling Jack. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rolta said:

But can they offer him this?  Skip the first minute.  But this happens to very few players.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Kane shouldn’t be. 

Agree, and I wouldn't swap them even without the emotional attachment, but I think most neutrals would have him ahead in value at this stage. He's coming off of an absolutely sensational season.