Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

The Emirates is having a car boot sale.

"Look baby. I got Guess Who, a 1977 Eagle Annual, some shit golf clubs, a really cool door mat, Emile Smith Rowe, some pot plants and a something called a Saka.

Edited by Mazrim
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Really want JWP, it feels like it could that magic piece of the jigsaw that elevates us to a while new level🤞

I know ppl on here have a lot of love for McGinn but if we could sell him to Liverpool n swap him for JWP it would b a great trade.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chine said:

Loving all the unwanted attention Arsenhole are getting in Twitter !!! Couldn’t happen to a more pleasant load of chunts, keep it coming !!!

As long as all the other super shithouse league gobshites get a share too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Radness said:

I know ppl on here have a lot of love for McGinn but if we could sell him to Liverpool n swap him for JWP it would b a great trade.

I have have great love for McGinn and think both transfer links are complete bollocks

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Fichtner is from the USA, which is where Wes Edens is from, so they are bound to know each other and are probably best friends. Nassef Sawiris got his degree from Chicago University, which coincidentally is also in the USA. It’s all beginning to add up......

You Got It Ok GIF

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Radness said:

Not for me - sorry.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Radness said:

Not sure Southampton would agree that us giving McGinn to Liverpool is enough for them to give us JWP. I suppose it cuts out the middleman of McGinn signing for them to move to Liverpool next year but still can't see it 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Sarr. I don't rate Romeu.

Why don’t you rate him? Whenever I’ve seen him he comes across as an honest, solid pro, solid but unspectacular, gets on with his job with minimum fuss, no frills

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why don’t you rate him? Whenever I’ve seen him he comes across as an honest, solid pro, solid but unspectacular, gets on with his job with minimum fuss, no frills

Yeah. That's why.

• Haha 1