Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

That's got Palace all over it.

With all they have done this summer already(Highly surprising by their standards) yeah could see it.

With that being said, I assume the Americans finally see the need to spend some money?

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Sky saying no bids received for Bissouma

Only because he has been linked with Liverpool. If he was actually linked with us they wouldn't bother asking if Brighton had received any bids.

Sky are desperately trying to create stories out of nothing for the bigger clubs as always.

My favourite from over the weekend was when one of Kaveh Solhekol's contacts told him that Mbappe might, or might not, move to Real Madrid.

• Haha 1

This is the first window since NSWE came in that we've not improved. I honestly think our first XI is worse than the start of last season.

We've improved our squad depth at ST, CB and LB,  replaced Barkley with Buendia (who naturally plays wide right) and taken a massive step-down at LW.

We've not spent a penny. Dean Smith can talk up the youngsters in our squad as much as he wants, but they are miles off being good enough to challenge the top 7.

I can't see anything but a mid-table finish for this team. Which is a shame, as it looked a real chance to kick on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cizzler said:

This is the first window since NSWE came in that we've not improved. I honestly think our first XI is worse than the start of last season.

We've improved our squad depth at ST, CB and LB,  replaced Barkley with Buendia (who naturally plays wide right) and taken a massive step-down at LW.

We've not spent a penny. Dean Smith can talk up the youngsters in our squad as much as he wants, but they are miles off being good enough to challenge the top 7.

I can't see anything but a mid-table finish for this team. Which is a shame, as it looked a real chance to kick on. 

I'll take a mid-table finish right now.

I'm concerned that our midfield challenges will drag us down a bit more but we shall see. We've got Bailey to come in, and he could make a massive difference, plus El Ghazi looks in good form too.

Hopefully Sanson can be that missing piece of the midfield. At least he will have settled in now, and also trained a fair bit with his teammates, so he now needs to get used to the pace of the PL.

On the other hand, still 6 hours left of the window, and the club have already surprised everyone with unveiling Ings out of the blue. 🙂

You never know.

• Like 1