Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Without sounding negative the main thing that I am a bit gutted about is that after we signed ings, a here and now signing, I really thought we would go for it and get that upgrade that we are crying out for in midfield, I think we are just one player short there, an upgrade on Nakamba. I still think we have improved this year and have one of the best front lines we have had for a while with ings, Watkins, buendia, Bailey, traore and elghazi and our defence and midfield is the same as last year minus Barkley but hopefully JJ and sanson will be a big upgrade there.

I am hoping that with the money that has come in that if we are in a good place by January then we will add 1 or 2 top signings that really help push us on for the last bit of the season. At the start of jan last season West Ham were mid table and then went on a good run, then added lingard and got Europe, no reason we can’t do something similar this season.

Keep the faith guys! UTV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

image.png.ed3d01941d54fa960e8b483aa83828c7.png

If that actually happens that he ends up going to Burnley on **** loan when we could do that I'm gonna catch the next **** flight to Birmingham not caring if it takes all money find Lange and punch him square in his face.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

If that actually happens that he ends up going to Burnley on **** loan when we could do that I'm gonna catch the next **** flight to Birmingham not caring if it takes all money find Lange and punch him square in his face.

Mckennie turned us down if we are to believe the rumors. Not sure Lange is the one to deserve a punch in that case.

He is the future of the USMNT and his progression will be absolutely stalled playing for somebody like Dyche. If we don't get him whatever, but please do not let him land at damn Burnley.