Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

6 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

What is all this 'no way' rubbish?

Why on earth couldn't we sign Bissouma? Not saying we are, but we have loads of money, a position of need and we're a much, much bigger club. Hardly beyond the realms of possibility.

They got £50m for Ben White, Bissouma is significantly better even with English Tax, is much more important to Brighton than White ever was, he has 2 years on his contract, no release clause and bigger clubs than us will be in for him next year.

We have never spent £40m on a player and I don't believe that bid would be accepted on Deadline day anyway

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

They got £50m for Ben White, Bissouma is significantly better even with English Tax, is much more important to Brighton than White ever was, he has 2 years on his contract, no release clause and bigger clubs than us will be in for him next year.

We have never spent £40m on a player and I don't believe that bid would be accepted on Deadline day anyway

200.gif

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I hate Twitter rumours, I can only convince myself that it’s 99% bs and desperately check my phone every 2 minutes for ‘updates’

spacer.png

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

I just passed a truck driver hauling for McKenny Transport.

A sign?👀

And yes I realize spelled differently but grasping at any straws👍

Which is strange as I just passed a truck driver transporting Bissouma Buttplugs.

It's happening.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

A lot of supposition here.

The player may well want to leave now and if so, won't be worth as much next season. Bigger clubs than Villa will be in for him next year? How do you know? How do you know about his contract including clauses?

Never spent 40m on a player? We're pretty much there with Buendia and Watkins and Bailey wasn't much less. Its hardly a stretch to imagine paying 40 or way beyond for a player. Especially seeing as we've just trousered 100m for one.

I'm not saying this will happen or even if there's anything in it at all. But saying its impossible is nonsense.

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

Our annual disappointing loan signing from Chelsea? 

We did get our loan from Chelsea spot on about this time 3 years ago. Forever grateful for Bruce for that and huge affection for Tammy. He was key to our promotion

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

A lot of supposition here.

The player may well want to leave now and if so, won't be worth as much next season. Bigger clubs than Villa will be in for him next year? How do you know? How do you know about his contract including clauses?

Never spent 40m on a player? We're pretty much there with Buendia and Watkins and Bailey wasn't much less. Its hardly a stretch to imagine paying 40 or way beyond for a player. Especially seeing as we've just trousered 100m for one.

I'm not saying this will happen or even if there's anything in it at all. But saying its impossible is nonsense.

Its not impossible in general but today its impossible 😉