Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

7 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

No idea if he does or not. Who say he doesn't? I said potential reasons why he would leave anyway. Its not like deals happening on deadline day is unusual.

It's not happening though is it

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

Seems to play more on the left than central but is still a defensive minded midfielder. (I don’t think Villa are signing Bissouma though)

Nice smile and great [big] hair, seems happy too. Why cant we find them like this? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Slot in nicely as DM 😀

Wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool got Bissouma today. If we were going down that route then Doucoure seemed the more likely option, but if that was happening we’d have heard something by now - imo. 

1 hour ago, Big Salad said:

I just passed a truck driver hauling for McKenny Transport.

A sign?👀

And yes I realize spelled differently but grasping at any straws👍

The Truck driver is probably getting paid more than McKinnie would get at Villa in the current climate 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

seeing all these deals flying through is making me a sad bunny.... :(

Sad that your club did business early and not unprepared like the clubs making these panic signings 

Surely if West Ham were so organised the 3 players they signed would have had some pre-season

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool got Bissouma today. If we were going down that route then Doucoure seemed the more likely option, but if that was happening we’d have heard something by now - imo. 

Just gave Henderson a new 4 year contract and the transfer guru walked away as the club gave him no money. Be very surprised

Although I would like to keep Freddie at the club it is clear that he is not in Smith's thoughts. To get Wes, Conor and Freddie out on loan during the last few days of the window is good work from the people involved. Deadwood hanging around collecting wages is a cancer on a club

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Although I would like to keep Freddie at the club it is clear that he is not in Smith's thoughts. To get Wes, Conor and Freddie out on loan during the last few days of the window is good work from the people involved. Deadwood hanging around collecting wages is a cancer on a club

We are probably paying 70 to 80% of their wages.😒

• Like 1

Business to replace grealish has been superb (EmiB, Bailey,Ings as that's what we were told was his replacement) , after that we have brought in young and Axel, that's not enough for me , I understand we might go again in January but at that point prices generally are inflated . Think we have all said a 6 was most important and possibly a backup GK , probably 20 million would have gone a long way to secure that, just feel a bit flat considering the great start to the window we had

• Like 4