Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Not too fussed about another signing. If we don’t make one today then the right player was simply not available. I have no doubt any money saved this window will be spent in the next window instead, as we have pretty much spent up to our FFP limit in all previous windows under NSWE. No reason to think this is the end of the heavy squad investment over the next few seasons.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Unless Brighton bring in a defensive midfielder today why would they sell. They are one of the best run clubs around 

There are a number of potential reasons. Because they can't afford to turn down peak value for an asset who wants out. Because they might hmfeel they can cope without him. Because Covid has hit them hard without crowds. Because they do have an alternative ready to go. Who knows?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

There are a number of potential reasons. Because they can't afford to turn down peak value for an asset who wants out. Because they might hmfeel they can cope without him. Because Covid has hit them hard without crowds. Because they do have an alternative ready to go. Who knows?

Who said he wants out? A couple of Brighton fans on Twitter fishing for Villa bites

They are one of the clubs in a better position since Covid as they are ran properly

52 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

he has 2 years on his contract,

That is the one reason there could be a twinkle of signing him today. Next summer Bissouma will have 12 months left and could leave Brighton on the cheap. They could command 60m for him today

4 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Then fact he's driving up the motorway might be clue.

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Who said he wants out? A couple of Brighton fans on Twitter fishing for Villa bites

They are one of the clubs in a better position since Covid as they are ran properly

No idea if he does or not. Who say he doesn't? I said potential reasons why he would leave anyway. Its not like deals happening on deadline day is unusual.

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Unless Brighton bring in a defensive midfielder today why would they sell. They are one of the best run clubs around 

Seems to play more on the left than central but is still a defensive minded midfielder. (I don’t think Villa are signing Bissouma though)

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Seems to play more on the left than central but is still a defensive minded midfielder. (I don’t think Villa are signing Bissouma though)

Always played full back when i seen him play 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Wow, I think they've given him the No8 squad number, it's happening, stick yer best pants on lads, out on the brew tonight.