Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

I think he'll sit tomorrow out. Not played in a week + he's probably flat out with medicals and getting ready to ready to travel to Birmingham last few days. I think McGinn probably comes back in. About it.

its bloody cold too.....coming across that channel in a dinghy.

Things you have to do, waiting for a visa.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Which, interestingly, is the number of goal contributions he’ll get this season. It would be more but most of the time he’ll be destroying attacks in midfield

from what I gather, he can play a bit too.

Edited by TRO

Ive no doubt that moving to a club like Villa will phase him at all. Marseille are the quintessential sleeping giant of French football really with an enormous fan base. Good move. Well done to the Villa hierarchy. Shrewd this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

sorry if this has been covered already but hoe come he doesn't have to do a quarantine before joining, or has he done it french side?

elite sportsmen dont need to isolate as long as they return 2 timetabled tests as negative (or something).

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He seems like a decent bloke, shouldn't be too much pressure to hit the ground running.  Welcome to the club!

If he plays and scores tommorow it could be:-

Samsonite !

44 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

The woman interviewing him on AVTV is a bit embarrassing. She's literally doing the "talk louder, slower and with bad grammar" to the foreigner.

🤦‍♂️

I dunno. I have fair amount of experience with this, and clear slow pronounciation is key.

I thought some of the questions were daft mind.

Seems to be a good professional: he wrote a thank you note to the Marseille fans and the club posted a goodbye message to him (the replies are all v positive)

Reminds me of Martinez’s departure from Arsenal: if this signing is half as effective as Emi, we’ve doing well. 

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
I write like a toddler and I need to correct it from time to time
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Which, interestingly, is the number of goal contributions he’ll get this season. It would be more but most of the time he’ll be destroying attacks in midfield. 

Thought he would have had the No 8 shirt 

Â