Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Exactly what I said I was worried about earlier, classless ****. 

They played the kids last year out of choice and this isn’t even our first choice kids. Guess it’s for “revenge” for dismantling them earlier in the season and the can quote the result out of context.

Id **** laugh my tits off if they got an injury.

Edit - Too far, apologises

Edited by penguin
  • Like 1

tbh, Liverpool putting that team out stinks of a lack of class, we look to ensure we can field some sort of team, agree to play with a 100% u23 (even u18) team, and they put out a team that wouldnt look out of place in a premiership first 11.

w***ers.

• Like 3

Just now, Bizzzle said:

I wonder if the commentators will cream themselves over our youth players like they did when we played Liverpool’s in the league cup last year? Probably not 

Expect to hear them say shit like "the youngsters have work to do to break into the first team" when we're down by 26 goals 10 minutes into the second half. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

They played the kids last year out of choice and this isn’t even our first choice kids. Guess it’s for “revenge” for dismantling them earlier in the season and the can quote the result out of context.

Id **** laugh my tits off if they got an injury or Covid tbh.

**** asshole

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Id **** laugh my tits off if they got an injury or Covid tbh.

YEAH BUT WE NEED 5 SUBS CUS OUR FIRST TEAM PLAYERS ARE TIRED........🤪

puts out effectively a premiership first 11 against a bunch of kids.

• Like 3