Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, penguin said:

My bad, heat of the moment. I have edited.

Was talking about Klopp. Always complaining about injuries and fatigue too the gobshite. Perfect opportunity to rest everyone. Hope they get an injury as awful as that sounds.

• Like 1

really looking forward to watching the kids, but f*** Liverpool the c***s.

I hope a big loss wouldnt negatively impact any of the kids, hopefully not, i hope they just go out and enjoy themselves.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I think he was talking about Klopp :D

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Was talking about Klopp. Always complaining about injuries and fatigue too the gobshite. Perfect opportunity to rest everyone. Hope they get an injury as awful as that sounds.

Ffs 🤣

It was pretty insensitive of me regardless in the current circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If we get absolutely battered, 20% possession, 1 shot on target, yet its a scrappy goal that somehow, God knows how, wins us the game then this will be a bigger and better result than the 7-2

Not expecting anything, interested to the verge of excited to see some of these guys

Hope we keep it sensible with at least a couple of them showing deano a glimpse of being ready, would be happy if it was one of the less obvious ones too

Not going to be embarrassed, fully expect the "die hard" plastics of Kidderminster to fill the WhatsApp groups tonight with the baggies, bluenose and dingles chirping up too buck **** the lot of them 

UTV