Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Having seen the Liverpool line up, not sure I see the point of us going ahead with this game, it will be a useful experience for our youngsters, but it really could be a record defeat for us, I'd go as far as saying it will be if Liverpool want it to be, not sure if the negative attention that that would bring will have been worth it. Very surprised that we haven't just forfeited the game, especially with so many of our better U23 players being out anyway, it's only really Barry and Kesler that are anywhere near our first team.

For a bloke who moans and moans and moans about fixtures, he's got a funny way of showing it.

You could take two outfield players out of that Liverpool line up and replace them with balloons and they'd still be favourites for this one.

If he gets an injury to a senior player he should be laughed at all over the country.

• Like 2

Klopp just showing the world what a fanny he is if that line up is true, his constant whinging about 5 subs etc.

No need to pick a team as strong as that. I really do hope a couple of them get season ending injuries.

• Like 2

So, looking at the line up:

-------------------------------Onodi----------------------------

Walker-------Revan-----------Bridge--------Chrisene

Kesler------Bogarde----------Sylla--------------Rowe

----------------------------Raikhy------------------------------

----------------------------Barry---------------------------------

I've got to admit I'm struggling to figure out the shape.

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Have we had the official team announcement? 

No, all media outlets haven’t got a clue who our players are so they’re probably just sat around scratching their chins.

Edit: yes, see above :)

Edited by It's Your Round