Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

**** off. Absolute word removed. No sympathy. Piece of shit. I was reserved before but sod it. I actively hope they get injuries. And of course the media buddies like Owen are supporting him, “yeah you have to be ruthless.” clearing in the woods. **** rocket polisher.

The same Michael Owen who took delight in scoring past a 13yr old - what a cockwomble.. 

• Haha 1

Just now, penguin said:

Don't actually know if I can watch this. 

Probably last a couple of goals. Why watch something you love get dismantled by something you hate.

May watch highlights once I know the score and emotion has fizzled out.

I'm just thinking of it as a non first team game. Like the EFL Trophy games.... no one cared we lost to Sunderland 8-1. 

If (when) we get tonked, it'll only look bad on Liverpool

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

**** off. Absolute word removed. No sympathy. Piece of shit. I was reserved before but sod it. I actively hope they get injuries. And of course the media buddies like Owen are supporting him, “yeah you have to be ruthless.” clearing in the woods. **** rocket polisher.

ditto. i dont care if it looks small time, would serve that t*sser right if one of his key players got injured. love to hear him try and complain about player welfare then

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Don't actually know if I can watch this. 

Probably last a couple of goals. Why watch something you love get dismantled by something you hate.

May watch highlights once I know the score and emotion has fizzled out.

with you here. this is going to be tough. hope the lads find a way to enjoy it in spite of the result