Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It's at times like these, I'm reminded of the General, and his "wrestling with pigs" analogy. Would have been better just to take the moral high ground, and let our players do the talking on the pitch.

I wish I'd been writing a blog piece for the Mail in response to that Small Heath one, I wouldn't have mentioned them once.

As for the Mail don't give them the traffic this tosh is designed to generate, that paper is almost as irrelevant as the club it always supports.

• Like 1

Have to laugh. Have a few nose work mates on FB. After the Leicester game on Sunday they couldn't help themselves.

After tonight's game, bugger all.

One word; Pathetic

No, two; Pathetic and obsessed.

Oops, that's three.

• Like 1

Have to laugh. Have a few nose work mates on FB. After the Leicester game on Sunday they couldn't help themselves.

After tonight's game, bugger all.

One word; Pathetic

No, two; Pathetic and obsessed.

Oops, that's three.

I'd add "words removed "

to that list.

On the evening news yesterday a report caught my eye about problems with fly tipping in Birmingham. Guess where everyone was leaving their shit?  You guessed it, next to the blues ground.  Now I don't condone anyone fly tipping but I can understand why they thought it was a dump ;)

That Birmingham Mail really is garbage

Its an absolute joke of a rag and website is even worse with its desperate efforts to be relevant and draw fans in with articles like that.

It always has and always will be a Small Heath rag.

I'm always curious about this comment because I know quite a few Blues fans who hate the Mail because they are convinced that it always has and always will be a Villa biased newspaper.  

Â