Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Haha, lose to your bitter rivals, what do you do? Take a happy faced selfie and post it on Facebook. What a bellend :):):)

fXLuabR.jpg

:crylaugh:

I'm pretty sure this bloke used to go to my school. Was a few years above me. What a plum! 

they did smash up a pub though and ive read a lot about them being in brum city centre drinking before and after game with no villa in sight so maybe thats a result for them? 

That's explained by the fact villa fans weren't out drinking because they had work in the morning. Blues fans are crawling back into their holes for a while so it won't matter if they miss their meetings at the dole office for the week!

I've just read the latest small heath blog on the Birmingham Mail site. In work, so can't link it, but it has everything you'd imagine. You can feel the bitterness in every word. I'm surprised he managed to finish writing it for all the tears in his eyes.

"We're blose, and we're tops, an our team only cost 14p, and theirs cost £100billion, an even though we lost, o'm proud cus we're propa Brummies, an they're from Staffs and Worcs, an we sung wipe that snot off the end of your nose at the end."

Yeah alright mate, 1-0.

Edited by dAVe80

they did smash up a pub though and ive read a lot about them being in brum city centre drinking before and after game with no villa in sight so maybe thats a result for them? 

The sad thing is a sizeable chunk of their "support" absolutely think that way. We have one of them at work and he was full of the fact that Villa fans didn't turn up in town. He actually was proud of this and suggested thats why they will always be number one in this city. Seriously. That is his attitude. I couldn't stop myself from laughing in his face which got his goat even more. Oh well. 

The sad thing is a sizeable chunk of their "support" absolutely think that way. We have one of them at work and he was full of the fact that Villa fans didn't turn up in town. He actually was proud of this and suggested thats why they will always be number one in this city. Seriously. That is his attitude. I couldn't stop myself from laughing in his face which got his goat even more. Oh well. 

Simply concede. He is right. They are definitely better than us when it comes to blind incoherent violence. We are only better at having a proper football team.

• Like 2

Mate how can they be proud didnt they create one clear cut chance all game. We played absymal first half yet they didnt even make us break a sweat. We stepped up slightly second half and them losers couldnt even handle it. This is without Gana and Adama as well

yeah i get the sense a lot are proud of their reputation although every nose in rugeley is quiet and they dont have a vocal presence when they are on tv in pubs where as when villa or wolves play it can get quite rowdy in the pubs. they didnt look like number one last time we played them at their place but either way who gives a shit those days have gone.

They really are a special bunch. Proud of a 1-0 defeat against their biggest rivals. How **** small time can they get? Carlisle fans should be proud, being a league 2 side and taking Liverpool to penalties. Small Heath have nothing to be proud about. Losing 1-0 to a poor Villa side on an awful run of form.

The reality is any half decent championship side would've put us to the sword in the first half.

And I doubt they'll make the playoffs. Awful, awful side. Jonathon Spector ffs

Edited by Arj Guy

Â