Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I had to endure that a number of times on Tuesday night and it really was painful.

I'm not normally one for tribalism in football and generally don't have the level of antipathy that is often prevalent in here but they really are an 'orrible bunch. Every other song was "**** on the Villa" and their fans were constantly trying to get a rise out of the Brentford fans.

As for their team, the looked awful. If it weren't for the fact that their opposition were woeful, they wouldn't have stood a chance. They didn't even mount an attack of any significance until half way through the second half.

If u want a laugh go on to sha forum and watch the video in the 'slow keep right on' thread :-)

Some bloke reckons it made him cry!!

I cryin with laughter....sounds like its playin at half speed...hilarious

Warning: go on any of there sites and your PC will get a virus...

i work with a nose and he made me laugh yesterday. after we left the yard we went to the shop then i had to pop back to mine to grab something, and when i got back in the van he was proudly sat there with either the paper or his phone i cant remember and he said i bet you did not know that did you, and he showed me a tiny article which stated that blues were the first english club to play in europe back in the 50s and it was in the inter fairs cup where they got to the semi and got knocked out by barcelona. i just laughed and said you have got some history then. hes so easy to wind up.

Â