Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Anyone heard anything about tickets for the scumbags visit to B6? Do not want to miss out on this one !

I'm pretty confident that anyone with a booking history this year will be fine.

So far this year I've only managed to get to the Notts County match, and the Walsall friendly, but I feel confident enough I'll get a ticket.

Edited by av1

Three weeks to sell em in - if they're looking at selling the tickets in some sort of order (ST holders, number of games or whatever) then they'll need to get started soon. I'd expect an announcement on the sale tomorrow or Wednesday.

I went to watch them the other day vs Dons - they looked solid at the back but were quite poor going forward (despite winning). Wasn't too impressed with Gray so don't really get the hype - he's quick but didn't do an awful lot.

Pains me to say it but their fans were quite vocal and loud - heard them singing 'shit on the ...' On numerous occasions. Seemed pretty obsessed with us actually.

Going to be a good game but hopefully we will have the quality to get us the win.

Anyone who goes on their forums - what are they saying about the draw?

Be interesting to know.

I had a brief look straight after the draw but it was mostly poorly spelled nonsense about how they are going to smash the toilets up. Absolute morons.

That seems to be a "thing" for them.

My sister was in London on Saturday and her train back was full of Blues fans. She posted on Facebook about it. One of her (bluenose) mates replied and said "I hope they smashed up the toilets"

Weird

That seems to be a "thing" for them.

My sister was in London on Saturday and her train back was full of Blues fans. She posted on Facebook about it. One of her (bluenose) mates replied and said "I hope they smashed up the toilets"

Weird

It's because they're unwashed uneducated sub-human scum.

When the two Sheffield clubs contested a Cup semifinal a few years ago, fans of both clubs travelled to London together, and the rivalry was pretty much good natured. Liverpool and Everton fans seem to get along reasonably well, too. Can you imagine that with us and small heath? I certainly can't.

Why can't it just be friendly banter between the club's none if this smashing toilets nonsense.

Doubt this will sell out with it being in sky

When both sides were in the premier league I used to watch the games at a pub near me which had a roughly 50/50 split of supporters.

When Villa scored it was cheering, "what a goal", "get in" etc...

When Birmingham scored it was, "have that you vile **** words removed rocket polishers etc.

It really makes it hard to be friendly banter when they (in my experience) always make it personal and antagonistic.

No way we should play a full strength team. This result is a no win situation for Villa anyway. 

**** it and **** them. It doesn't matter. 3pts the weekend after means everything. 

i work with a blues fan everyday and hes an obsessed unwashed word removed and absolutely hates villa, hes quite confident about the game.

Fixed.

• Like 2

Â