Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

That Birmingham Mail really is garbage

Its an absolute joke of a rag and website is even worse with its desperate efforts to be relevant and draw fans in with articles like that.

It always has and always will be a Small Heath rag.

I'm always curious about this comment because I know quite a few Blues fans who hate the Mail because they are convinced that it always has and always will be a Villa biased newspaper.  

I remember reading an interview with a BM journalist, and him saying that a big blose story on the back of the paper, sold more copies than a big Villa story. This was back in the days when small heath were nowhere near getting in the Premier League, and the internet wasn't freely available, so they got little to no coverage from anywhere else other than the BM. For that reason, he said that there was pressure to put them on the back page. I think that's why a lot of Villa fans still see it as a small heath rag.

the current villa reporter is a complete mug - another Albion fan who constantly has digs about the club and its fans

why anyone buys the rag is beyond me, although they might not be able to much longer if its circulation keeps going through the floor (down to c. 25k in 2014, 25% down on previous year apparently, compared to 60-70k for the Liverpool and Manc papers)

12002891_1629383803945994_38400135113513

If you're that concerned with your team, I'd suggest the amount of money required to buy a Maserati and that numberplate might be better spent helping your broke-ass club out.

Any Villa fan out there have AV51SHA by any chance?

Ah yes, thinking about Coventry fans always brings a smile to my face. [emoji38]

Yeah especially THIS saddo (shame he was so totally incorrect, heehee)

WUnEmBG.jpg

• Like 1

absolute atrocious team to watch, Clayton Donaldson is one of the worst strikers to have played at Villa Park and a decent Championship team would have put us to the sword

The lad that came on Solomon looked decent but no end product

It was their biggest game for years.. to beat us 0-1 - None of them scum should be bragging with that amount of toes, inbred DNA and pathetic nursery rhyme songs. 

They really are a bunch of deluded pricks - We have a budget in the championship on par with the 'mighty' Walsall and probably greabo 
grealish's hair gel sponsorship ;) (little aston nitro co ck sucker) 

As Zoot alluded to in an earlier post - It was win win win - they have WHAT bragging rights? (we outplayed them for the first 45) Tactics Dimbo played his blinder at half time - they had their big massive 15 minutes and scored "that's football Gary"(Newbon) and we were equally matched for the rest of the game. 

We should have actually been playing Notts County not the scum... (It was proven that they had a ghost penultimately awarded to them at 2-3 down) 

Back to all them nursery rhymes that they squeal - this has them "prepared" for their soon to be conference north status... 

We are brummies yes we are and we know what they are... 

and in the meantime we KRO thumbs up

giphy.gif

Â