Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I thought I would briefly dip into the bin dippers site (SHA) yesterday and there was a thread marked 'Favourite Vile f*ck up'. They weren't great in quantity, mostly focussing on the 8-0 vs Chelsea or the cup semi against Bradford. 

Turning the tables it did get me thinking about my favourite Blues screw up (not related to games against Villa - agent Ridgwell and the 5-1 are too obvious), albeit there are far too many to mention.

- Three premier league relegations.

- Endless play off heart ache.

- 8-0 at home to Bournemouth.

- Kidderminster.

- Altrincham

- 7-1 at home to Liverpool when the players stopped trying.

- 5-0 at home to Barnsley.

What does everyone here reckon?

• Like 1

2001-Blues-V-Liverpool--Worthington-Cup-

I love this picture. I thought it was against Preston, but it turns out it was when they got beat by Liverpool on pens in the League Cup Final.

The Preston game was hilarious too mind. TF spitting his dummy out, because the play off semi final shoot out, wasn't at the end he wanted it. Especially when they went on to lose it.

Haha, lose to your bitter rivals, what do you do? Take a happy faced selfie and post it on Facebook. What a bellend :):):)

fXLuabR.jpg

Is he Zulus top dog? He looks very dangerous

Dangerously high cholesterol maybe.

• Like 1

Personally the 7-1 to Liverpool was a personal favourite seeing as I watched it in a pub with 2 Villa mates and a nose.

We cheered the first 5 then started feeing sorry for him which tipped him over the edge. When the 6th went in and we just sat there he exploded calling us every name you can think of for taking the piss and feeling sorry for him. He was foaming at the mouth, when the 7th went in he went mental and walked out and went home.

Ah happy times....

• Like 1

The League Cup Final loss to Liverpool was a fave of mine. We'd been out for the day with the kids and stopped at the Bowling Green in Lichfield, where the match was showing live. We stopped long enough to witness the "agonising" outcome, which given that there were maybe 3 noses in the pub, was hilarious.

Actually winning a trophy, rubbing it in our faces and then getting relegated a few months later. Hilarious

McLeish rescuing relegation from the jaws of safety was hilarious. Weren't they almost safe until those final few games?

You know what, I don't actually mind Spurs. Not only they did they save us by beating Hull last season they were the ones that sent SHA down too.

Haha, lose to your bitter rivals, what do you do? Take a happy faced selfie and post it on Facebook. What a bellend [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

fXLuabR.jpg

Is he Zulus top dog? He looks very dangerous

He looks like a typical knuckle dragging thick nose.

Â