Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What position do the thick words removed think he plays in? 

As long as he's proppa blooz, it doesn't matter

mate 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Loads of Blues fans on my FB convinced administration is going to be announced in the near future.

They probably think that will save them. They'll get a shock when its bankruptcy, but at least they'll still be able ta drink in town. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I’d feel desperately sorry for the fans if this was absolutely any other club in the world. 

That's exactly my view. Even if it was baggies or coventry, i'd feel a bit for them. Blues though? Nah. 

They'd be ok, they could go straight to the Solihull Moors game after their shift at JLR eh @mottaloo?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Not a chance  They owe a majority of debt to the people who own them, they ain't gonna put themselves into administration 

Is there any way that putting the club in administration would benefit them? They seem a shady bunch after all.

8 hours ago, Xela said:

That's exactly my view. Even if it was baggies or coventry, i'd feel a bit for them. Blues though? Nah. 

They'd be ok, they could go straight to the Solihull Moors game after their shift at JLR eh @mottaloo?

That or get together and start a phoenix club

Bluenose Bastards FC anyone?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Greenfly said:

Is there any way that putting the club in administration would benefit them? They seem a shady bunch after all.

The benefit form owning the club comes from its listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange, if for any reason the HKSE were to gain some integrity or grow a pair and decide to de-list the club, they'd be in real, real trouble.

At the moment, the only thing that gives the club any value at all is the name being listed on the HKSE, they don't give a flying one about the ground, the players, sporting performance, the training ground, the ladies team or the clubs debt to other suppliers other than in so far as those things make it look like there's an actual football club operating normally to keep the HKSE happy.

I can't see how administration would benefit them - I struggle to see how the club will survive this - it's a zombie being kept alive so that some 'unusual' financial procedures can happen on the other side of the world.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The benefit form owning the club comes from its listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange, if for any reason the HKSE were to gain some integrity or grow a pair and decide to de-list the club, they'd be in real, real trouble.

At the moment, the only thing that gives the club any value at all is the name being listed on the HKSE, they don't give a flying one about the ground, the players, sporting performance, the training ground, the ladies team or the clubs debt to other suppliers other than in so far as those things make it look like there's an actual football club operating normally to keep the HKSE happy.

I can't see how administration would benefit them - I struggle to see how the club will survive this - it's a zombie being kept alive so that some 'unusual' financial procedures can happen on the other side of the world.

‘Unusual financial procedures’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

All this finance news makes the Craig Gardner appointment of "king of the idiots" all make sense.

They pay him in toys found in cereal, hence they can "afford" him.

Isn't his position essentially the same as Christian Purslow? 

I mean, c'mon :lol:

The man's a div.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

All this finance news makes the Craig Gardner appointment of "king of the idiots" all make sense.

They pay him in toys found in cereal, hence they can "afford" him.

Isn't his position essentially the same as Christian Purslow? 

I mean, c'mon :lol:

The man's a div.

I think his role is closer to Lange's. Purslow is CEO. I think even they aren't dumb enough to give him that much power.

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Luton should probably enter voluntary administration and wind the club up. To concede two goals to Hogan and one from Gardner, AND lose 5-0 to blooze, it’s unforgivable. 

At home too.

The authorities should check betting patterns in the Far East 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Luton should probably enter voluntary administration and wind the club up. To concede two goals to Hogan and one from Gardner, AND lose 5-0 to blooze, it’s unforgivable. 

Jeff.  It's unbelievable. 

Â