Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Apparently he's signing for them on a two year contract with an option of a third year. I wouldn't be surprised if they're gambling on him scoring the goals to get them promoted; scored seven and assisted three in nineteen appearances last season, but seven of those goals were penalties.

54 minutes ago, Zatman said:

a fake Romano though, no way he would get a tweet for that transfer

jeez how many fake romano accounts are there? love to have that much time on my hands

21 hours ago, Xela said:

01/12/2010

I was in a nightclub in Bangkok and watching the game. Remember trying to explain to an American guy I was chatting to why I hated them so much! 

I was also in a nightclub in Bangkok that night, I seem to remember the draw for the next round was done in a rather unusual way. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, useless said:

Apparently he's signing for them on a two year contract with an option of a third year. I wouldn't be surprised if they're gambling on him scoring the goals to get them promoted; scored seven and assisted three in nineteen appearances last season, but seven of those goals were penalties.

30k a week 4 year deal 

🥳🤣

He has hardly played the last season or so and had being punditry work on talkshite when he wasn't playing

Basically he is going to work and signing on with them

And what's this welcome home bollocks 

14 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

He has hardly played the last season or so and had being punditry work on talkshite when he wasn't playing

Basically he is going to work and signing on with them

And what's this welcome home bollocks 

could easily do a Gabby or Lescott

Professional footballer signs for a club that:

Only has two stands open;

A board and owner shrouded in mystery and dodgy dealings;

A ground they do not own;

A history of winning **** all.

Desperation much?

“Bowyer and Deeney both at Blues. What a time to be alive.”

There in a nutshell is the ambition of a Blues fan. Anyone bitching about us not signing a defensive midfielder should spend 5 minutes browsing SHA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

“Bowyer and Deeney both at Blues. What a time to be alive.”

There in a nutshell is the ambition of a Blues fan. Anyone bitching about us not signing a defensive midfielder should spend 5 minutes browsing SHA.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Â