Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They really are the gift that keeps on giving. All this time of stadiums being closed to fans, they have had as has been said above, ample time to do some maintenance, reviews of their facilities, get things ship-shape for the new season. Here they are, closing two stands at the start of the season. HOW EMBARRASSING. What a tinpot dumpstation it is. Everyone has been gagging to have things return to normal and get to games once more... and here their fans are, waiting on a statement as to how Small Heath's lack of operations / facilities management, will affect them in at least the next two home games. 

What an absolute joke of a club. There is no way for them to put some alternate spin on this.

Then again if only 6k fans turned up last night for the first competitive home match since pre-Covid times then maybe they have abandoned the club altogether and have sacked Blues off. Good. I relish their turmoil. S O T effing C. 😆

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No.

Why give them a slim chance to lord it over us, we should never have to play the likes of these scum ever again.

I’m with you on this. Horrid club, horrid fans and a sh*t hole of a ground.I for one never want to play them again. Happy to laugh at them from afar tho 😃

mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

It's a pretty sad state of affairs, tbh.

I mean I can't stand that club, but still...the owners are a disaster, God knows what they're up to with the Club, but it's not football - that seems like just an inconvenient side issue and distraction for them. The ground's a dump and falling down. It's a complete and utter shambles and basket case.

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel for them.

I appear to have a heart of stone. 

Good job, they break your heart Blandy, they break your heart

not sure what would be better, seeing them go bust or just watching them struggle and generally be a laughing stock. kinda feel like going bust is putting them out of their misery, so long may the misery continue i say

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not sure what would be better, seeing them go bust or just watching them struggle and generally be a laughing stock. kinda feel like going bust is putting them out of their misery, so long may the misery continue i say

Go bust.

After the last home game against this mod I don't want anything to do with them every again.

Local derby, it's great!
No it isn't.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's actual piss, not beer. 

Their beer is £8 a pint, because they have to ship it directly from the pub closest to city centre.  I think it's Dickhead Keith in his H reg transit that does the back and forth.  

Peaky Blinders Lager 

not for Vilers 

Mate 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Peaky Blinders Lager 

not for Vilers 

Mate 

I’m still waiting for Tommy to suggest he’s a Villa fan in the next series. It will be the funniest thing in the history of football & TV combined.

• Haha 3

Â