Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

image.jpeg.5daeafcf4c04ea76154656f5270126e2.jpeg

It’s been 30 years since I felt dirty at the sty. Stood on the concrete terrace there wasn’t a single step that wasn’t crumbling away. How the replacements stands are now unsafe for public use is testament to this joke of a club.

I’m wondering how recently that photo was taken, especially if they’re hopeful of it being ready within a couple of weeks. Also, I didn’t realise there isn’t a concourse and facilities space under that stand - it appears to be just sat on a mud bank?!

1 hour ago, Big Salad said:

I've been drinking and could be hallucinating mind but is their a rat under the stands?

Under normal circumstances there are usually several hundred in them

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

The Ricoh's back open if they fancy another ground share 🤣🤣🤣

Sod off, having Cov back there is enough.

And Wasps do want to be able to play some rugby  too you know! 😅

On 11/08/2021 at 17:41, villarule123 said:

I don't know much about this situation, could this be anything to do with the company that actually owns the stadium not being arsed to fix the problems with it? 

They sold the stadium to a company that has connections to the man who apparently owns them 

54 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

They sold the stadium to a company that has connections to the man who apparently owns them 

They've sold it twice - once internally, as has become common in football, then again to a company that's outside their structure. 

When the financial skullduggery in Hong Kong comes to an end, I think they're gone.

• Like 1

Â