Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 31/08/2021 at 17:24, imavillan said:

Fake as can't be from Shropshire? Can't have any builders from the shires. Needs to be from Kitts Green or Yardley.

mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I still don’t get it despite looking closer 😒

The picture is different to the original tweet. Extra words added. 

• Thanks 1

The Championship this year is bobbins.  2 teams Fulham and WBA will walk the top 2 places.

It's a free for all for every other team for the play offs you don't even have to be anything special just do the basics right and you will fly up into the top 6.

Good start by the unwashed but they are bound to find a way to mess it up.

Don Goodman compared the Deeney transfer to that of Ronaldo and United during the build up to the game last night. 

Then the entire commentary team seemed to be on a mission to ‘big up’ SHA at every opportunity. It feels like they all do this though whenever SHA are on live (so, rarely) and yet the same people will barely ever speak well of us (not sure I’ve ever heard don goodman compliment Villa), is it really just simple jealousy or is there more to it? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Don Goodman compared the Deeney transfer to that of Ronaldo and United during the build up to the game last night. 

Then the entire commentary team seemed to be on a mission to ‘big up’ SHA at every opportunity. It feels like they all do this though whenever SHA are on live (so, rarely) and yet the same people will barely ever speak well of us (not sure I’ve ever heard don goodman compliment Villa), is it really just simple jealousy or is there more to it? 

They all know the Apple with regard to our status in the Midlands and simply are jealous. Nothing more I don’t think

Â