Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I heard they boycotted it because Carabao energy drinks are too expensive. Yow can get two litres of red rooster from Keith’s corner shop for a quid. Blimmin rip off foriners!

The idea of noses boycotting that competition is hilarious. There was a debate over what the point of the League Cup even is on their forum. It's literally the only thing they've ever won in their entire existence and their fans think it's pointless.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do they . . . not have fans any more or something? Like how do you only get 5k people to a game? There's about that many of them call in to the football phone in FFS.

Well, their ticket office distribution of tickets in time for a game has been all over the place according to sha forum, with some saying tickets for a game played last week have only just arrived in the post or email......so i can understand a lot of them not bothering, mate. 

Christ....it sounds like I'm almost sorry for them....i need a shower, feel dirty,  mate !!

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Well, their ticket office distribution of tickets in time for a game has been all over the place according to sha forum, with some saying tickets for a game played last week have only just arrived in the post or email......so i can understand a lot of them not bothering, mate. 

Christ....it sounds like I'm almost sorry for them....i need a shower, feel dirty,  mate !!

To be honest, I find myself in this uncomfortable position where everything about them is *so* shit that I frequently feel tempted to feel sorry for them.

Luckily they've started winning a few games, so I can knock that right on the head.

Mate.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

8ugmobz7mbj71.jpg

I know it can be common practice for some organisations to take on unpaid interns or work experience youths, but any worth their salt would always pay something. I can understand it being voluntary if it’s just two week’s work experience, but this role is for a full season, working weekends and unsociable hours (and in unsanitary conditions). The cheapskate pricks.

• Like 3

Was actually a good player in his day we could have done with an all rounder like him with a winning and shithouse attitude whilst he was smashing it in the PL.

He's done now though. Looks super trim and super focused but you don't get your legs back and his arm well and truly gone.

Abysmal signing.

If they sign Deeney it would smack of their owners getting carried away because they're just outside the play-offs and thinking he might be the difference between making them or not, even if it comes with a massive financial gamble. It's for the same reason that if they have a few bad results I wouldn't be surprised if Bowyer's job came under threat.

Edited by useless

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hope we get them In FA Cup this year

No thanks, drawing them at the sty we would need tetanus injections and would need to wash for a month to get the stench off. 

Â