Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

thing is, guarantee he became a blues hero after saying that. he knew what he was doing. he's a daft word removed, but not that daft.

I'm confused as to what help we should have given them? Why would they have needed any help from us down the road? 

"I'm not gonna mention names", 15 seconds later.... "Villa fans...."  

"phwoaaah"

Beats relegation (somehow), spends half the time talking about us... when we have nothing to do with it.  Losers. He really is as thick as mince. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I'm confused as to what help we should have given them? Why would they have needed any help from us down the road? 

"I'm not gonna mention names", 15 seconds later.... "Villa fans...."  

"phwoaaah"

Beats relegation (somehow), spends half the time talking about us... when we have nothing to do with it.  Losers. He really is as thick as mince. 

I think we were playing a relegation rival the week before who beat us 

i thought this was the time we played blackburn who were also fighting relegation and there were a few jokey songs along the lines of "blackburn rovers, we want you to win"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Genie said:

I just saw the post on Facebook confirming Gardners appointment as Technical Director and it’s unanimously positive feedback. 
The fact that it uses his entire brains capacity to talk in basic sentences and has zero experience doesn’t seem to be an issue.

F9-EAF234-092-D-4-ACA-9-E1-B-4-C4-C338-C

Great appointment mate he's proper blues mate

6 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Great appointment mate he's proper blues mate

Credentials:

Degree? No

Business background ? No

Experience negotiating player contracts? No

Experience bringing in business and sponsorship deals? No

Experience managing an academy or player trading? No

Proper Blues man who knows what it is to be a blue nose -> yep*

*does not include the time he was a Villa fan

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

I love that video above, he’s got that serious look on his face that thick people have when they’re trying to cobble together a coherent thought. His appointment as technical director is absolutely hilarious, and such a small heath thing to do. 

I think we should all rally round and get Amazon to make a series about them. It would be pure comedy gold. Imagine Gary’s first day in the new job, at home trying to tie his tie, sipping tea from a stained and chipped LDV vans trophy mug. Then follow him to office (leaky portacabin) as he tries to work out how to switch the computer on. His facial expressions would give Ricky Gervais a run for his money. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Got to know a guy who owns a Michelin starred restaurant here in the Midlands where Gardner was a frequent visitor. It used to annoy the staff that despite having put many hours of training and expertise into creating a menu worthy of a Michelin star Gardner always ordered chicken and chips.

Was that for his sister / girlfriend?

14 hours ago, Genie said:

I just saw the post on Facebook confirming Gardners appointment as Technical Director and it’s unanimously positive feedback. 
The fact that it uses his entire brains capacity to talk in basic sentences and has zero experience doesn’t seem to be an issue.

F9-EAF234-092-D-4-ACA-9-E1-B-4-C4-C338-C

"Great player" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by leighavfc

6 hours ago, Hornso said:

Wheeled out the big names to model their new kit...

Gardner’s got the stare of someone who’s just dropped three E’s. Just after they said “cut”, he bit his own chin off.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Gardner’s got the stare of someone who’s just dropped three E’s. Just after they said “cut”, he bit his own chin off.

My Eyes GIF by memecandy

• Like 2

Â