Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Shut up you Viler, our Jude Is the best prospect England ave  ever had since  Trevor Francis mate, proper blues are these mate, even retired his shirt but can still have a drink in town. KRO. We needed no help off them mate

JAGUAR LAND ROVER

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Actually makes the win even sweeter knowing there are some snarling noses that have the hump with Jack playing a major role

Screenshot_20210629-211646_Chrome.jpg

Interesting that it listed "wife" when it could have just as easily said "sister" and/or "mom". 

Are they becoming more privy to the outside-looking-in disgust from other clubs' fans? 

Not a bad display of intelligence, considering their brain cavity is usually filled with sperm/snot/SKOL. 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 4

On 29/06/2021 at 11:24, Genie said:

Nike should be ashamed, it looks worse than the cheap and nasty kits local junior teams wear. 

So are the people that wear them. I wonder how many of the purchasers follow the instructions on the front of their new shirts and do actually "boil wash" them? ;)

14 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Actually makes the win even sweeter knowing there are some snarling noses that have the hump with Jack playing a major role

Screenshot_20210629-211646_Chrome.jpg

Clearly he's lying to make friends.. We all know he was cheering like the rest of the country 

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

What are they all saying about "Greasy" on their forums out of interest?:thumb:

Ah international forums when you have to cheer on players you completely despise.

Surprisingly, they were talking him up after the game yesterday. Some were slagging him off as you'd expect, but for the most part they admitted he was class.

Begrudgingly, I'm sure.

• Like 1

Bellendingham, who isn't a small heath player anymore, has made local news tonight by giving his england shirt to a female knuckledragger.

She sounded ecstatic, even commenting that she'd wore it although it was sweaty. Pretty normal for noses I'd have thought.

Why the **** is this even news???

They all collectively jerk off at the mere mention of this nobber. When players leave B6 I don't usually give a flying **** about em. This lot will be beating off in unison even after he's retired.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Bellendingham, who isn't a small heath player anymore, has made local news tonight by giving his england shirt to a female knuckledragger.

She sounded ecstatic, even commenting that she'd wore it although it was sweaty. Pretty normal for noses I'd have thought.

Why the **** is this even news???

They all collectively jerk off at the mere mention of this nobber. When players leave B6 I don't usually give a flying **** about em. This lot will be beating off in unison even after he's retired.

I bet they speculate that he’ll go back cos he’s such a blue 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

That's all they got to cling on to; pathetically reflected glory. That and the 1975 cup semi final at maine road !

One nose who i used to work with tweeted he felt like a proud father when Bellingham made his international debut ! He usually tweets about Greasy, Minge and bacon face so i was pleasantly surprised to see him tweet about....well, not about SHA exactly but in his own misty eyes he was.

By the way he was a bell end at work but that's another story !

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

That's all they got to cling on to; pathetically reflected glory. That and the 1975 cup semi final at maine road !

One nose who i used to work with tweeted he felt like a proud father when Bellingham made his international debut ! He usually tweets about Greasy, Minge and bacon face so i was pleasantly surprised to see him tweet about....well, not about SHA exactly but in his own misty eyes he was.

By the way he was a bell end at work but that's another story !

Aren't they all?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Simple. She was in Rome a couple of years ago acting a drugs mule. Just finished her jail term, and raised the ticket money by a bit of prostitution. 

Mate. 

She's supping wine near in a piazza near the Spanish Steps but longs for the 'propa brum' pubs of Digbeth. 

Â