Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 hours ago, SuperTed said:

I imagine he’s gone on to have a rich and fulfilling life in various prisons around the country.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Seen a lot of bloser acquaintances of mine giving it the biggun that Bellingham came on today and Grealish didn't.

It's a sad existence when the only thing that you have to hang onto is one of your ex players getting some minutes over a Villa player (forgetting that 2 of our actual current players are in the squad, one of which played the full 90).

I don't get it. The lad didn't even play a full season's worth of games for them, and they were still shite even when he did play, but yet they can't let it go. 

Can only imagine they have similar trouble letting go when one of their sisters marries another bloke....

That’s why they marry them young so they can prolong the divorce proceedings

• 2 weeks later...

A few places reporting that they're set to sign our former player Jordan Graham, he had a good season with Gillingham in league one, scoring 13 and assisting 8. They're already moaing about his former associations with us.

33 minutes ago, useless said:

A few places reporting that they're set to sign our former player Jordan Graham, he had a good season with Gillingham in league one, scoring 13 and assisting 8. They're already moaing about his former associations with us.

If he does alright they’ll convince themselves he’s always been a lifelong fan.

1 hour ago, useless said:

He's a good player who has had some rotten luck with injuries. I really don't think that rabble should be turning their noses up.

The noses have got a right hard on cus of some disparaging comments he made about the villa a year or so back.

But then he also said this

Ryan Woods admits he will have extra motivation for wanting to help Brentford beat Birmingham City this afternoon.

Although he grew up, like his dad, a Walsall fan in Norton Canes, in the northern suburbs of Birmingham, Woods' extended family are mainly Aston Villa fans.

And a whole host of them will be at Griffin Park today to cheer the midfielder on against Villa's deadly rivals.

He said: “Most of my family are Villa fans, and a lot of them have been saying make sure you get a result against them on Saturday. I'll be looking to do that for them as much as anyone else.

“It's a team I like to get one over on. I've got a few of my family and friends coming down, so hopefully can get three points for them as well as for Brentford.

https://www.mylondon.news/sport/football/football-news/brentfords-ryan-woods-wants-beat-12233605

So just sounds like another rent-a-quote gobshite they've signed

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

The noses have got a right hard on cus of some disparaging comments he made about the villa a year or so back.

But then he also said this

https://www.mylondon.news/sport/football/football-news/brentfords-ryan-woods-wants-beat-12233605

So just sounds like another rent-a-quote gobshite they've signed

If his family are all Villa he probably won't be getting anything at Christmas if he's signed for the Untermensch

Edited by rjw63
shpeeeelionggggggg

What a come down for him.  He looked like one of those Brentford players who might step up to the PL and do well.  There were a lot of calls for us to sign him after some stellar performances against us.

Now it seems he's been forced into early retirement.  Sad story really, still only 27 as well.  

• Like 1

Â