Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 08/07/2021 at 20:59, MaVilla said:

hmm.....i was hoping for a good relegation push from them......

Manchester United's Tahith Chong close to loan deal at Birmingham for next season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9769691/Manchester-Uniteds-Tahith-Chong-close-loan-deal-Birmingham-season.html

He really hasn't done anything on other loans and Man u seem happy to let him leave on a free after this loan move. 

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He really hasn't done anything on other loans and Man u seem happy to let him leave on a free after this loan move. 

His loan was cut short with Bremen and that in the season they got relegated.

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Says us who got promoted with half our team being loans!

Not trying to defend sha, but ye.....

Yeah. Then we had to spend an ungodly amount of cash to build a team barely capable of surviving the season, while already having a world class player in the squad.

Blues have no equivalent to Grealish. They also don't have the funds we have. What hope would they have of survival with this strategy?

32 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Yeah. Then we had to spend an ungodly amount of cash to build a team barely capable of surviving the season, while already having a world class player in the squad.

Blues have no equivalent to Grealish. They also don't have the funds we have. What hope would they have of survival with this strategy?

They don't. Thats not their modus operandi. Its about the money. Promotion would bring huge financial benefits, even if they got relegated straight away. 

Jumping ahead of ourselves here though. They have no chance of getting up. 

I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing small heath reach the playoffs, provided they lose badly in the final. Be good fun to see them get their hopes up and then see their dreams smashed by reality. 

They’re more likely to get relegated though, which would also be nice. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing small heath reach the playoffs, provided they lose badly in the final. Be good fun to see them get their hopes up and then see their dreams smashed by reality. 

Like that one where they lost on penalties and Francis was crying in the interview. I enjoyed that one immensely. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing small heath reach the playoffs, provided they lose badly in the final. Be good fun to see them get their hopes up and then see their dreams smashed by reality

They’re more likely to get relegated though, which would also be nice. 

Would be hilarious to see all 800 pip squeaks sat at one end of Wembley too.

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

Spoilers : there is no such thing as a bad promotion or going up too soon or not being prepared to be promoted. Get the cash get relegated with 11 points.

Brilliant.

The best thing about losing the playoff final, the BEST thing, is that we didn’t need any help from them down the road. I won’t mention their name, but Villa make me sick. Blues fans are the best in the world.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Took 300,000 fans to Wembley. All the pubs in town were full of blues as well. 

Mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Xela said:

Took 300,000 fans to Wembley. All the pubs in town were full of blues as well. 

Mate.

Everyone saying they’ve never seen support like it, certainly from the vile.

Â