Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

22 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Are they deffo SHA ? 

They have all the hallmarks. If you click on the title of the video it opens up a channel called ‘BluenoseGeo’. It’s a mix of retarded family videos and ‘classic blooz goals’. 

It’s quite a popular channel, actually. Every single season ticket holder has subscribed, they’ve got over 1,450!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

They have all the hallmarks. If you click on the title of the video it opens up a channel called ‘BluenoseGeo’. It’s a mix of retarded family videos and ‘classic blooz goals’. 

It’s quite a popular channel, actually. Every single season ticket holder has subscribed, they’ve got over 1,450!

Maybe but a least they can all drink in town

mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Got to record that shit for Facebook and Instagram and YouTube man. It don't happen if you don't record you doing it.

Absolute sad sacks.

There’s the camera it’s filmed on, then the woman is also filming it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s the camera it’s filmed on, then the woman is also filming it.

#LivingMyBestLife #YOLO

• Like 1

The clothes look clean, there is furniture in the house, and England tops cost about £60. 

idiots yes, sha fans they are not. 

Edited by av1

50 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

When are they renaming to Aston Villa B?

You wait til they find out about Sarkic; but for now at least one heathen is happy, mate :

Screenshot_20210713-184553_Chrome.jpg

On 07/07/2021 at 23:09, Ingram85 said:
20 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

You wait til they find out about Sarkic; but for now at least one heathen is happy, mate :

Screenshot_20210713-184553_Chrome.jpg

Gards ,"right, now Sarkic is in , I'll just update his Wiki page for him.............."

"Crap, no, not them lot down the road!!"Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

They're saying Sarkic would be a great replacement for that "DVB" Connal Trueman.

Never heard of the guy. What link does he have to us, if any at all?

Sarkic was on our books for 3-4 years. He was finally enjoying a promising loan spell at Livingston in the 19-20 season when Heaton got injured and we recalled him to be our backup backup keeper, obviously never getting close to playing. Then he must have quite rightly felt aggrieved by the situation and decided to leave and join Wolves only to continue being farmed out on loan, though it does seem like he at least managed to get a decent loan spell at Shrewsbury under his belt last season. Decent keeper, should have a good career despite this latest move.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Sarkic was on our books for 3-4 years. He was finally enjoying a promising loan spell at Livingston in the 19-20 season when Heaton got injured and we recalled him to be our backup backup keeper, obviously never getting close to playing. Then he must have quite rightly felt aggrieved by the situation and decided to leave and join Wolves only to continue being farmed out on loan, though it does seem like he at least managed to get a decent loan spell at Shrewsbury under his belt last season. Decent keeper, should have a good career despite this latest move.

Sorry if it was unclear, but I was referring to Trueman. They called him a DVB but I can't see any link between him and us.

As for Sarkic, I was surprised to see him leave, and for Wolves of all places. It's a shame because he had promise.

1 minute ago, Greenfly said:

Sorry if it was unclear, but I was referring to Trueman. They called him a DVB but I can't see any link between him and us.

As for Sarkic, I was surprised to see him leave, and for Wolves of all places. It's a shame because he had promise.

Ah sorry, I didn't even know what that was about because I've never heard of him. Nor had I heard the term DVB before but I can work that out.

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Ah sorry, I didn't even know what that was about because I've never heard of him. Nor had I heard the term DVB before but I can work that out.

"Dirty Villa Bastard". It's one of their many cute little nicknames for us.

Â