Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 25/06/2021 at 23:04, JoshVilla said:

Seriously though, imagine turning up to that dump they call a training ground, walking into the office to sign your contract and there's Craig Gardner trying to work out which way to hold the pen..

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

dont be so silly m8, come on....we all know Craig Gardner uses....

Make It Rain Crayon GIF by NineLineApparel

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Let me introduce and show you around the club.

So this is in the training facility. You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this facility. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to build it.

This is the staff canteen. You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this canteen. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to cook our eggs and bacon..

This is the staff offices.You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about these offices. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to create our IT infrastructure.

This is the laundry room.You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this washing machine. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to install it.

Thats all well and good Mr Gardner but nothing actually works here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Let me introduce and show you around the club.

So this is in the training facility. You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this facility. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to build it.

This is the staff canteen. You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this canteen. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to cook our eggs and bacon..

This is the staff offices.You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about these offices. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to create our IT infrastructure.

This is the laundry room.You want to know the best thing, the BEST THING about this washing machine. We didn't need any help from that lot down the road to install it.

And we can drink in town mate.

• Haha 2

Haven't really been following them at all lately but was in town earlier and noticed on back page of one of the papers they've signed Chuks Aneke. Was highly rated years back but just been floating around league 1 in recent times.

Considering it's a bottom 6 squad given they're finishing bottom 6 every season they're in a bit of trouble again if that's their star attacking signing for the summer and suggests the money really has run out there.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Haven't really been following them at all lately but was in town earlier

Eh? I thought only noses were allowed in the town center? 

I just saw the post on Facebook confirming Gardners appointment as Technical Director and it’s unanimously positive feedback. 
The fact that it uses his entire brains capacity to talk in basic sentences and has zero experience doesn’t seem to be an issue.

F9-EAF234-092-D-4-ACA-9-E1-B-4-C4-C338-C

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Genie said:

I just saw the post on Facebook confirming Gardners appointment as Technical Director and it’s unanimously positive feedback. 
The fact that it uses his entire brains capacity to talk in basic sentences and has zero experience doesn’t seem to be an issue.

F9-EAF234-092-D-4-ACA-9-E1-B-4-C4-C338-C

Dong out 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

On 25/06/2021 at 18:25, StanBalaban said:

thing is, guarantee he became a blues hero after saying that. he knew what he was doing. he's a daft word removed, but not that daft.

Â