Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Okay....look, i was really bored so i popped on to the sha forum and they're going on about Capt Jack and how none of em would celebrate an england goal he'd score....one proudly said he didn't cheer Platty in italia 90 and said others around him didn't either (proud bluenose moment !). Also, Bellingham will play for England before greasy and will get more caps !

The best bit was how "some lads" who know him (and others who have done a promotional work with him) said he was a bell end and thick as pig poo.....again, they were second hand (at best) stories but the others lapped it up...."go on, spill the beans....go on !!"

Now, I'm guessing here that your average successful footballer ain't the brightest academically, ignoring school books for kicking a ball til dark so that's a no brainer (no pun intended)....probably one of the few exceptions being fat frank lampard with 11 gcse passes.

The funny thing is Grealish ain't employed as a motivational speaker or life coach....he is paid to play footy and he does it very well. 

SHA morons grasping at straws now trying to find new ways to hate on JG 😂

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Okay....look, i was really bored so i popped on to the sha forum and they're going on about Capt Jack and how none of em would celebrate an england goal he'd score....one proudly said he didn't cheer Platty in italia 90 and said others around him didn't either (proud bluenose moment !). Also, Bellingham will play for England before greasy and will get more caps !

The best bit was how "some lads" who know him (and others who have done a promotional work with him) said he was a bell end and thick as pig poo.....again, they were second hand (at best) stories but the others lapped it up...."go on, spill the beans....go on !!"

Now, I'm guessing here that your average successful footballer ain't the brightest academically, ignoring school books for kicking a ball til dark so that's a no brainer (no pun intended)....probably one of the few exceptions being fat frank lampard with 11 gcse passes.

The funny thing is Grealish ain't employed as a motivational speaker or life coach....he is paid to play footy and he does it very well. 

WOW, that thread... They really are a bitter bunch!

• Haha 1

The thing that makes me laugh the most about all the SHA Grealish stuff is..... they must be watching a hell of a lot of him to pick all this bad stuff up about him.. i mean at times they see more than I do and I have a season ticket and watch every away game on the tv!!

I cant say I could even pick Bellingham out of lineup as I've never seen him play or what he looks like.... and trust me I eat, live and sleep football!  Obviously we are obsessed with them more than the other way round. Yeah of course we are! 

The other day I was talking to a customer who is a nose, and one who I cant stand tbh... he walks in laughing about the City game so I took a little bit off him before I said which non entity did you lose to this week? He then says we beat Luton actually,  we set the team up specifically to beat them blah blah blah... I then said well dont you set the team up to win most weeks then? He looked confused. He then says ahhh well you will be relegated this season and then laughing at us being 18th after the money spent I  the summer.... I then pointed out that actually we were in the same position as them ( albeit different leagues) and at one point a couple weeks ago actually picking more points up per game than they were.... again he looked confused... really isn't that hard to slap them back down. I f*****g love it!

Edited by leighavfc
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

To be fair, if you dislike a team, you dislike them...

I hate Spurs and refuse to celebrate when one of their players scores for England... and I probably would do the same for a Blues player in an England shirt... But none of them get that far, so haven't experienced it yet...

So United have bid 30 million for Bellingham apparently!

Blues will have to sell I imagine to satisfy the EFL and their latest charge from them. Fair enough if they get that money for him now, it seems overly excessive to me for a 16 year old. That's the transfer market at the moment though! 

It will be funny to see them lose prize asset so soon after hes started playing for them. It will be just as funny if he flops at united too. It may help them stave off the EFL for now but with their owners they are not far away from the next crisis...

I thought he had not signed a contract so how can there be bids? Seems like paper bollocks to me.

Just give his family a couple of million and let tribunal decide when he does not sign his first professional contract??

If true Utd have truly lost the plot.

19 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I thought he had not signed a contract so how can there be bids? Seems like paper bollocks to me.

Just give his family a couple of million and let tribunal decide when he does not sign his first professional contract??

If true Utd have truly lost the plot.

Wont pay for Fernandes but splashing big money on a kid

23 hours ago, leighavfc said:

The thing that makes me laugh the most about all the SHA Grealish stuff is..... they must be watching a hell of a lot of him to pick all this bad stuff up about him.. i mean at times they see more than I do and I have a season ticket and watch every away game on the tv!!

I cant say I could even pick Bellingham out of lineup as I've never seen him play or what he looks like.... and trust me I eat, live and sleep football!  Obviously we are obsessed with them more than the other way round. Yeah of course we are! 

The other day I was talking to a customer who is a nose, and one who I cant stand tbh... he walks in laughing about the City game so I took a little bit off him before I said which non entity did you lose to this week? He then says we beat Luton actually,  we set the team up specifically to beat them blah blah blah... I then said well dont you set the team up to win most weeks then? He looked confused. He then says ahhh well you will be relegated this season and then laughing at us being 18th after the money spent I  the summer.... I then pointed out that actually we were in the same position as them ( albeit different leagues) and at one point a couple weeks ago actually picking more points up per game than they were.... again he looked confused... really isn't that hard to slap them back down. I f*****g love it!

Last season there was like a 20/30 page thread on him.

I thought that must be going back a while. The thread was about 2 days old.

23 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

To be fair, if you dislike a team, you dislike them...

I hate Spurs and refuse to celebrate when one of their players scores for England... and I probably would do the same for a Blues player in an England shirt... But none of them get that far, so haven't experienced it yet...

that's rather strange lengths to take your dislike of a team i must say. so harry kane scores the winning goal in the world cup final...you dont celebrate presumably? how bizarre. if a blues player scored for england i'd cheer that too. but each to his own and all that

i can't stand spurs either, i hate them more than any other team, but come on man...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

that's rather strange lengths to take your dislike of a team i must say. so harry kane scores the winning goal in the world cup final...you dont celebrate presumably? how bizarre. if a blues player scored for england i'd cheer that too. but each to his own and all that

i can't stand spurs either, i hate them more than any other team, but come on man...

I'd be happy we won the World Cup, but I'd loathe the fact it took a Spurs player to do it... Spurs fans would never shut the **** up and they are, without a doubt, some of the biggest scumbags I have ever met... Entitled, delusions of grandeur... rocket polishers basically... The equivalent of a Liverpool fan but in a white shirt and with a Londoners accent...

On 21/01/2020 at 14:17, leighavfc said:

there's your mistake right there...they don't watch him, at first they judged him because of his hair and socks, then they judged him by his goals and assists, now they're judging him by him winning so many free kicks, wolves fans are exactly the same, can wheel out so many clichés about him but couldn't tell you what he actually does

"is grealish any good?" 

"no he dives, his hairs shit, his socks look stupid and neves is better"

yeah cheers for that in depth analysis 

it wont take them lot down the road long before they throw out the same line but with Bellingham, who I did see on twitter earlier is currently getting the arm chair fan with Wikipedia treatment from utd fans who you can guarantee didn't know who he was yesterday

all of that said I do love telling my blue nose mate that grealish is good enough to play for barca, fisher price do harder fishing games

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I'd be happy we won the World Cup, but I'd loathe the fact it took a Spurs player to do it... Spurs fans would never shut the **** up and they are, without a doubt, some of the biggest scumbags I have ever met... Entitled, delusions of grandeur... rocket polishers basically... The equivalent of a Liverpool fan but in a white shirt and with a Londoners accent...

I thought that was a Liverpool fan with an away shirt on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â