Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Bellingham is 16 and their main boy and best player they have. He is going to he top... trust me. I hope there is some kind deal in place to have him in swap for Hogan.. As him, Barry and hopefully Jack would be a force all together.

French winger Jérémie Bela for them is a very good player especially on a free last November!  Him & Bellingham are their two best players.

We should monitor Bellingham & Bela both for summer!

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Bellingham is 16 and their main boy and best player they have. He is going to he top... trust me. I hope there is some kind deal in place to have him in swap for Hogan.. As him, Barry and hopefully Jack would be a force all together.

French winger Jérémie Bela for them is a very good player especially on a free last November!  Him & Bellingham are their two best players.

Yeah, hopefully we’re playing a good negotiation with Hogan in some kind of deal for Bellingham (if he is that good, I’ll have to take your expert word on it). 
Is he a blues fan though? 

He's been there since he was very young, also has a younger brother coming through their ranks as well. Only chance we'd have of getting him is if he thought he'd get more game time with us than at a bigger club, one thing we might have in our favor is that coming through the ranks there he would have been coached by Richard Beale who is now with us, similar to how having Mark Harrison helped us get Barry. That said even if it turned out he was a secret Villa fan I think it would be very hard for us to sign him at this stage just because of how highly rated he is, will probably end up at one of the 'big six'.

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

His family are die hards ain't they?

He wouldn't come here for all the tea in China. Or 200k a week.

I read his Dad is a copper and a small heath fan.

As for Hogan, he will be worth more if we sell him come the end of the season with a bag load of goals for them rather than his dismal half a season at Stoke.

35 minutes ago, useless said:

He's been there since he was very young, also has a younger brother coming through their ranks as well. Only chance we'd have of getting him is if he thought he'd get more game time with us than at a bigger club, one thing we might have in our favor is that coming through the ranks there he would have been coached by Richard Beale who is now with us, similar to how having Mark Harrison helped us get Barry. That said even if it turned out he was a secret Villa fan I think it would be very hard for us to sign him at this stage just because of how highly rated he is, will probably end up at one of the 'big six'.

They took a set of brothers from us that were diehard fans 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I read his Dad is a copper and a small heath fan.

Presumably he only supports them as when he’s working on a Saturday he’ll be at the game more often than not anyway so it made sense to put his son through their academy.

Also gives him a rare chance as a fan to impact the only league table they sit at the top of.

11 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Yeah Bellingham getting lots of hype, he's clearly a talent but I remember the incredible hype likes of Butland, Gray and Redmond were all getting there. Butland still in championship, Gray been at Leicester four years and still can't get a regular game (although very good players infront of him of course) and Redmond inconsistant player in mid table prem team. 1 England cap for Redmond so those three not had the careers that were expected.

Personally think Bellingham should stay there another 18 months. Reminds me of Izzy Brown who at a similar age was starting to break through at WBA. Signed by Chelsea and in six years he's been endlessly loaned out, now at Luton.

Personally think Eze at QPR would be a better fit for us and much much cheaper.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah Bellingham getting lots of hype, he's clearly a talent but I remember the incredible hype likes of Butland, Gray and Redmond were all getting there. Butland still in championship, Gray been at Leicester four years and still can't get a regular game (although very good players infront of him of course) and Redmond inconsistant player in mid table prem team. 1 England cap for Redmond so those three not had the careers that were expected.

Personally think Bellingham should stay there another 18 months. Reminds me of Izzy Brown who at a similar age was starting to break through at WBA. Signed by Chelsea and in six years he's been endlessly loaned out, now at Luton.

Personally think Eze at QPR would be a better fit for us and much much cheaper.

Agree on all of those points, and especially the last one. I think Eze would be the best we could do to replace Grealish, if and when the time comes. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agree on all of those points, and especially the last one. I think Eze would be the best we could do to replace Grealish, if and when the time comes. 

I hope not. 

We will be looking at £60 million + for Grealish. I'd hope we would look further than QPR. 

Not to say that Eze doesn't look decent but I would like to think we aim a bit higher. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I hope not. 

We will be looking at £60 million + for Grealish. I'd hope we would look further than QPR. 

Not to say that Eze doesn't look decent but I would like to think we aim a bit higher. 

Sorry, should have said 'assuming we go down'. Though I still think he'd be a good addition to the squad in this division too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

But sure when Jack retires at 36 I think Eze might be past it 😉

Just leaving Marylebone on the train heading home. Middle aged bloke walking through the carriage in a blue hoodie with KRO SOTV emblazoned on the front.

No doubt purchased via the official club shop. Sums up what a classless rabble they are.

On 21/02/2020 at 16:59, Robbie09 said:

Just leaving Marylebone on the train heading home. Middle aged bloke walking through the carriage in a blue hoodie with KRO SOTV emblazoned on the front.

No doubt purchased via the official club shop. Sums up what a classless rabble they are.

They're all spacer.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Top Shithousery 

One thing I don't get. What planet is that supposed to be a map of? There are no land masses that resemble that on this planet.

Or, is it a map? It does look a bit like a kids drawing of a dinosaur eating a bowl of spaghetti.

• Haha 1

Â