Jump to content
Adblockers - please click ×
rjw63

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Recommended Posts

An interesting thing I saw yesterday is that after 32 games last season we were on 44 points and 7 points off the play-offs, they this season after 32 games are on 43 points and also 7 points off the play-offs... As for Hogan no one is going to be paying £10m for him, at the end of the season or even half of that, in the summer he will only have one year left on his contract, club would be grateful to get any kind of a fee for him just to get him off the wage bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zatman said:

so maybe Hogan goals might just keep them up

This sickens me. A player who couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo has scored 3 in 3 for those scumbags. I hope we sell him to them for 10 million and then he goes on a goal drought for the next 5 years, while on 80k a week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2020 at 19:46, Zatman said:

so maybe Hogan goals might just keep them up

It certainly looks like he's making it easier for the EFL to do their points-deduction-that-leaves-a-team-just-outside-the-relegation-zone thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bellingham is 16 and their main boy and best player they have. He is going to he top... trust me. I hope there is some kind deal in place to have him in swap for Hogan.. As him, Barry and hopefully Jack would be a force all together.

French winger Jérémie Bela for them is a very good player especially on a free last November!  Him & Bellingham are their two best players.

We should monitor Bellingham & Bela both for summer!

 
Edited by Villan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Bellingham is 16 and their main boy and best player they have. He is going to he top... trust me. I hope there is some kind deal in place to have him in swap for Hogan.. As him, Barry and hopefully Jack would be a force all together.

French winger Jérémie Bela for them is a very good player especially on a free last November!  Him & Bellingham are their two best players.

We should monitor Bellingham & Bela both for summer!

 

Yeah, hopefully we’re playing a good negotiation with Hogan in some kind of deal for Bellingham (if he is that good, I’ll have to take your expert word on it). 
Is he a blues fan though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been there since he was very young, also has a younger brother coming through their ranks as well. Only chance we'd have of getting him is if he thought he'd get more game time with us than at a bigger club, one thing we might have in our favor is that coming through the ranks there he would have been coached by Richard Beale who is now with us, similar to how having Mark Harrison helped us get Barry. That said even if it turned out he was a secret Villa fan I think it would be very hard for us to sign him at this stage just because of how highly rated he is, will probably end up at one of the 'big six'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

His family are die hards ain't they?

He wouldn't come here for all the tea in China. Or 200k a week.

I read his Dad is a copper and a small heath fan.

As for Hogan, he will be worth more if we sell him come the end of the season with a bag load of goals for them rather than his dismal half a season at Stoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, useless said:

He's been there since he was very young, also has a younger brother coming through their ranks as well. Only chance we'd have of getting him is if he thought he'd get more game time with us than at a bigger club, one thing we might have in our favor is that coming through the ranks there he would have been coached by Richard Beale who is now with us, similar to how having Mark Harrison helped us get Barry. That said even if it turned out he was a secret Villa fan I think it would be very hard for us to sign him at this stage just because of how highly rated he is, will probably end up at one of the 'big six'.

They took a set of brothers from us that were diehard fans 😉

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I read his Dad is a copper and a small heath fan.

Presumably he only supports them as when he’s working on a Saturday he’ll be at the game more often than not anyway so it made sense to put his son through their academy.

Also gives him a rare chance as a fan to impact the only league table they sit at the top of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha come on, there is as much chance of us getting Bellingham as there is at getting messi.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Bellingham is 16 and their main boy and best player they have. He is going to he top... trust me. I hope there is some kind deal in place to have him in swap for Hogan.. As him, Barry and hopefully Jack would be a force all together.

French winger Jérémie Bela for them is a very good player especially on a free last November!  Him & Bellingham are their two best players.

We should monitor Bellingham & Bela both for summer!

 

Yeah Bellingham getting lots of hype, he's clearly a talent but I remember the incredible hype likes of Butland, Gray and Redmond were all getting there. Butland still in championship, Gray been at Leicester four years and still can't get a regular game (although very good players infront of him of course) and Redmond inconsistant player in mid table prem team. 1 England cap for Redmond so those three not had the careers that were expected.

Personally think Bellingham should stay there another 18 months. Reminds me of Izzy Brown who at a similar age was starting to break through at WBA. Signed by Chelsea and in six years he's been endlessly loaned out, now at Luton.

Personally think Eze at QPR would be a better fit for us and much much cheaper.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah Bellingham getting lots of hype, he's clearly a talent but I remember the incredible hype likes of Butland, Gray and Redmond were all getting there. Butland still in championship, Gray been at Leicester four years and still can't get a regular game (although very good players infront of him of course) and Redmond inconsistant player in mid table prem team. 1 England cap for Redmond so those three not had the careers that were expected.

Personally think Bellingham should stay there another 18 months. Reminds me of Izzy Brown who at a similar age was starting to break through at WBA. Signed by Chelsea and in six years he's been endlessly loaned out, now at Luton.

Personally think Eze at QPR would be a better fit for us and much much cheaper.

Agree on all of those points, and especially the last one. I think Eze would be the best we could do to replace Grealish, if and when the time comes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agree on all of those points, and especially the last one. I think Eze would be the best we could do to replace Grealish, if and when the time comes. 

I hope not. 

We will be looking at £60 million + for Grealish. I'd hope we would look further than QPR. 

Not to say that Eze doesn't look decent but I would like to think we aim a bit higher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I hope not. 

We will be looking at £60 million + for Grealish. I'd hope we would look further than QPR. 

Not to say that Eze doesn't look decent but I would like to think we aim a bit higher. 

Sorry, should have said 'assuming we go down'. Though I still think he'd be a good addition to the squad in this division too. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agree on all of those points, and especially the last one. I think Eze would be the best we could do to replace Grealish, if and when the time comes. 

But sure when Jack retires at 36 I think Eze might be past it 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just leaving Marylebone on the train heading home. Middle aged bloke walking through the carriage in a blue hoodie with KRO SOTV emblazoned on the front.

No doubt purchased via the official club shop. Sums up what a classless rabble they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â