Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Blue mate of mine keeps reminding me when he scores.

I keep thanking him for all the money we're going to get for him in the Summer rather than give him away for free which was the likely scenario before the loan*

*unless we go down, bring him back into the first team and he reverts to be being  useless again

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Dortmund now favourites to sign Bellingham for £30m

If he’s that good I’d hope we could use Hogan to try and jump the queue to sign him.

• Confused 1

Why is anyone wanting to spend money on a player they could get via tribunal? The boy has not signed a professional contract yet seems silly from the buyers point of view.

On 03/03/2020 at 13:38, Genie said:

Blue mate of mine keeps reminding me when he scores.

I keep thanking him for all the money we're going to get for him in the Summer rather than give him away for free which was the likely scenario before the loan*

*unless we go down, bring him back into the first team and he reverts to be being  useless again

I have the same. 

Everytime he scores I remind him that they won't be able to afford him in the summer. 

And I also like telling him that we all know Hogan would crawl over broken glass to play in our first team over them any day.

On 04/03/2020 at 11:25, S-Platt said:

Why is anyone wanting to spend money on a player they could get via tribunal? The boy has not signed a professional contract yet seems silly from the buyers point of view.

Because the tribunal would set a fee. At least if you bid yourself you can agree the terms you want. I am not sure how tribunal fees are structured but I assume there would be lots of add-on clauses depending on how well the player does. 

Edited by villa89

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Who's seen the video of the female blues fan offering out Leicester fans 😂

I wonder if the woman's firm is called the Lulu's?

Offering them out for a knee trembler in the bogs ? If so, that was probably her brother she was fronting !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Offering them out for a knee trembler in the bogs ? If so, that was probably her brother she was fronting !

Looked like it mate, she was giving him the w****r sign... clearly trying to "Relight her fire".......

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Because the tribunal would set a fee. At least if you bid yourself you can agree the terms you want. I am not sure how tribunal fees are structured but I assume there would be lots of add-on clauses depending on how well the player does. 

Yes I know they tribunal would set a fee but it would not be 35 million euros.

Harvey Elliot left Fulham at 16 for Liverpool Fulham wanted 7 million and Liverpool want a tribunal to decide the amount.

7 million would be a record awarded by tribunal if Fulham get their way.

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Yes I know they tribunal would set a fee but it would not be 35 million euros.

Harvey Elliot left Fulham at 16 for Liverpool Fulham wanted 7 million and Liverpool want a tribunal to decide the amount.

7 million would be a record awarded by tribunal if Fulham get their way.

From what I've heard, Bellingham is a blues fan, so it's basically expected that he'll sign a pro contract when he's able to, and then blues will be able to sell him for a fee. If he's a blues fan, then it's unlikely he'll just allow his club to get screwed by a tribunal.

Â