Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

8 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Isn't there something weird with that transfer where they are paying something of Jotas contract for us? Or continuing to pay him something? 

I may have completely made that up in my head but I'm sure I read that. I would enjoy if what took them over was buying our rejects and then paying our players for us

There was a rumour that we got him cut price and had to complete the deal that day as they had to immediately pay the money out to the tax man or someone else they couldn't otherwise pay.

Because they're a bunch of annoying shits if they were put sort of 3 points into the drop zone they'd still find a way to stay up with a last day last minute freak own goal that gives them a shitty 1-1 draw or a ridiculous penalty followed by the other team missing one, or the opposition keeper keeling over with a congenital heart defect with blues one 4mph daisy cutter shot on target which gives them a 1-0 win and their relegation rival loses 8-0 so they stay up on one goal difference or something 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Because they're a bunch of annoying shits if they were put sort of 3 points into the drop zone they'd still find a way to stay up with a last day last minute freak own goal that gives them a shitty 1-1 draw or a ridiculous penalty followed by the other team missing one, or the opposition keeper keeling over with a congenital heart defect with blues one 4mph daisy cutter shot on target which gives them a 1-0 win and their relegation rival loses 8-0 so they stay up on one goal difference or something 

A Craig Gardner over hit pass been hit by a freak breeze and going into the net 😉

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

This happens every time they are in the shit last day of the season. Spawny beyond belief.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

I'm not opposed to us helping our neighbours by signing their prize asset, Jude Bellingham. At a cut price deal of course.

No thanks, Bluenosed word removed would just be an agent. Although at least he's honest, unlike the Square Head brothers.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Bellingham hasn't signed a pro contract yet, so as it stands any fee that they'd get for him would be decided by a tribunal.

That is hilarious. He has obviously been advised not to sign a deal with them to avoid getting trapped. What's the going rate at tribunal? Less than £5m I'd guess.

8 hours ago, Genie said:

That is hilarious. He has obviously been advised not to sign a deal with them to avoid getting trapped. What's the going rate at tribunal? Less than £5m I'd guess.

It’s probably more to do with his age than advisors 

Â