Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

I don't remember them doing a Jasper Carrot scarf :crylaugh:

spacer.png

That’s worthy of a points deduction in itself! 9 points for that, with an additional 3 for the shocking attempt at writing a sentence by the person who posted it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

I don't remember them doing a Jasper Carrot scarf :crylaugh:

spacer.png

I would buy this...if it was made of tissue paper instead of fabric, and that the ink didn't contain any carcinogens that I would be introducing to my butthole.

22 hours ago, Xela said:

I like Hogan but should have never lent him to small heath. Anyone but them

We seem to be doing a few bits of business with them recently... I wish we wouldn't... we all knew he would score yesterday. For me unless they paying silly money then they dont get...Mind with FFP we may have no other choice with some of these players.

Rumour has it that when we bought Jota, we paid the fee straight up as they had a tax bill due that day.... how true that is I dont know but came from a nose.

3 hours ago, leighavfc said:

We seem to be doing a few bits of business with them recently... I wish we wouldn't... we all knew he would score yesterday. For me unless they paying silly money then they dont get...Mind with FFP we may have no other choice with some of these players.

Rumour has it that when we bought Jota, we paid the fee straight up as they had a tax bill due that day.... how true that is I dont know but came from a nose

I don't want us to help them in any way. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

90th minute equaliser, 120th minute equaliser, then won on penalties. That's a hell of a ride.

...and they call us jammy and spawny 🙄

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

90th minute equaliser, 120th minute equaliser, then won on penalties. That's more jam than Robinsons.

Also, when the Vermin Felchers were the home team, attendance was 20k+.

SHA home team - 11k.

Â