Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 05/02/2020 at 13:23, leighavfc said:

Did they win a trophy or something last night.... seem to be very cocky confident again after been taken all the way to pens by Coventry 🤔

They won the "We hate Villa more" trophy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 02/02/2020 at 19:54, VillaJ100 said:

I don't want us to help them in any way. 

I'm all for doing business with them if its financially beneficial to us.

I don't give a shit about them, so if we benefit from it why do we care?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I'm all for doing business with them if its financially beneficial to us.

I don't give a shit about them, so if we benefit from it why do we care?

I want them relegated. That won't happen if we loan them players who amazingly find their scoring boots at the back of the wardrobe that leads to Narnia.

• Like 2

Bravo Villa, **** Bravo.

Loaning Hogan to the scum has guaranteed them mid table safety, whereas before they were flirting with the drop.

When will someone at the club learn that we should NEVER do these words removed a favour.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Bravo Villa, **** Bravo.

Loaning Hogan to the scum has guaranteed them mid table safety, whereas before they were flirting with the drop.

When will someone at the club learn that we should NEVER do these words removed a favour.

and they are laughing at us for allowing such a stupid loan to happen. Bet we’re paying 50% of his wagers to keep them up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Bravo Villa, **** Bravo.

I say well done Villa.

Who gives a crap about that tinpot club, screw them.

Let's get our player, our asset, scoring again and offload him for £8m in the summer.

Now THAT would be smart business.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I say well done Villa.

Who gives a crap about that tinpot club, screw them.

Let's get our player, our asset, scoring again and offload him for £8m in the summer.

Now THAT would be smart business.

We won't get anywhere near what we paid, and small heath have a nice easy end to what could have been a bad season.

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

We won't get anywhere near what we paid, and small heath have a nice easy end to what could have been a bad season.

I don't know, scoring strikers always come at a premium.

Let him score 10-15 untile end of season and all of a sudden he looks like a decent option for any championship side.

If we get £6m+ that would be a great bit of business by Villa. 

Don't get me wrong, I have no interest in blues doing well. But I have interest in our own striker scoring.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

The more he scores, the more he's worth at the end of the season. I'd be delighted if he scored loads and we got 10m for a player we couldn't even loan out at some stage.

Yeah, I’m coming round to this way of thinking. The best of it is, he will probably price himself out of SHA signing him permanently :lol: 

19 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

The more he scores, the more he's worth at the end of the season. I'd be delighted if he scored loads and we got 10m for a player we couldn't even loan out at some stage.

This all over.

I'm amazed so many people care about what a mid-table Championship side are doing generally.  Hopefully we get some money for Hogan on the back of a scoring run at Blues.  He was utter dead waste before this.

An interesting thing I saw yesterday is that after 32 games last season we were on 44 points and 7 points off the play-offs, they this season after 32 games are on 43 points and also 7 points off the play-offs... As for Hogan no one is going to be paying £10m for him, at the end of the season or even half of that, in the summer he will only have one year left on his contract, club would be grateful to get any kind of a fee for him just to get him off the wage bill.

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

so maybe Hogan goals might just keep them up

This sickens me. A player who couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo has scored 3 in 3 for those scumbags. I hope we sell him to them for 10 million and then he goes on a goal drought for the next 5 years, while on 80k a week.

• Like 2

Â