Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, jones1328 said:

A bit like when we sing "sh*t on the City" or "Birmingham are you listening..." numerous times at every game?

I haven’t heard us sing ‘SOTC’ unless we’re playing them for years. ‘Birmingham are you listening’ doesn’t get sung much either. We certainly don’t sing those songs numerous times in every game. Blues do constantly sing about us though..

3 hours ago, Elton said:

I haven’t heard us sing ‘SOTC’ unless we’re playing them for years. ‘Birmingham are you listening’ doesn’t get sung much either. We certainly don’t sing those songs numerous times in every game. Blues do constantly sing about us though..

Gets sung a lot more when we’re winning and doing well though 😂

On 12/12/2019 at 09:23, VillaJ100 said:

They are probably far enough away, but they've had a couple of home defeats lately. Being is their home form is mostly all they have there's still a small chance they could collapse and be right in the shit

Far worse teams in that league unfortunately. They’ll finish mid table. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jones1328 said:

A bit like when we sing "sh*t on the City" or "Birmingham are you listening..." numerous times at every game?

I think he meant that scum and mongy boggies all singing about us, in unison, like they usually do.

Because they're all sad words removed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There had been rumours that their manager was about to get the sack because one of their owners right hand men is in this country and apparently that usually means that someone is about to lose their job, but today they've appointed Alberto Escobar as Clotet's new assistant... Some of their fans getting their hopes up that it means Jokanović is coming in, as he and Escobar worked together at Fulham and Watford. They're eight points clear of relegation, but they've only won one in ten and play Leeds next, could still get sucked into a relegation battle

9 hours ago, useless said:

There had been rumours that their manager was about to get the sack because one of their owners right hand men is in this country and apparently that usually means that someone is about to lose their job, but today they've appointed Alberto Escobar as Clotet's new assistant... Some of their fans getting their hopes up that it means Jokanović is coming in, as he and Escobar worked together at Fulham and Watford. They're eight points clear of relegation, but they've only won one in ten and play Leeds next, could still get sucked into a relegation battle

I'd love it, but there's less chance of them going down than there is of them playing us next season.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I'd love it, but there's less chance of them going down than there is of them playing us next season.

There's very little chance of them playing us next season, they aint getting promoted. 😉 

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So they scored in the 91st minute to make it 4-4 with Leeds and then somehow managed to score a 95th minute own goal to lose 4-5.

Oh well.

They've had the same curse put on them that we've currently got. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

6 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So they scored in the 91st minute to make it 4-4 with Leeds and then somehow managed to score a 95th minute own goal to lose 4-5.

Oh well.

they wont like to hear this but they went full Villa :D 

Â