Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

there's your mistake right there...they don't watch him, at first they judged him because of his hair and socks, then they judged him by his goals and assists, now they're judging him by him winning so many free kicks, wolves fans are exactly the same, can wheel out so many clichés about him but couldn't tell you what he actually does

"is grealish any good?" 

"no he dives, his hairs shit, his socks look stupid and neves is better"

yeah cheers for that in depth analysis 

it wont take them lot down the road long before they throw out the same line but with Bellingham, who I did see on twitter earlier is currently getting the arm chair fan with Wikipedia treatment from utd fans who you can guarantee didn't know who he was yesterday

all of that said I do love telling my blue nose mate that grealish is good enough to play for barca, fisher price do harder fishing games

Not many people watch him.

It'll be frustrating next season when he signs for Man City and everyone is saying how good he is.

Yeah, we know

• Like 1

part of me hopes he gets in the England team smashes up the euros and a big European team takes the punt on him

partly because I don't want him playing for another English team but also because it would be pretty good if he signed for Bayern or Atletico

man utd sign him for £120m and he'd still get pelters off these idiots 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turnbull said:

Grealish would look good in a Dortmund shirt . 

He will always look better in a Villa shirt. Can’t believe Villa fans sometimes. You don’t hear Liverpool, Arsenal, Utd fans saying how their best players would look good in other teams shirts.☹️☹️☹️

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I can’t help but think that the Sha have produced some very good players from the academy. Redmond, Gray, Butland, Bellingham.

Local lads that could have come from our academy. We need to do better in that department.

Butland is from Bristol

The other 3 are all from nose catchment areas aren't they? East and South of the city. 

I agree though, we should be finding more gems from the midlands area in general

At least Peaky Blinders winning two gongs at the TV awards last night was a comfort to them and the 100+ postings on last night's cup semi.

Perhaps they can magic up a way to put something in their trillion trophy cabinet to honour Tommy Shelby et al ? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

At least Peaky Blinders winning two gongs at the TV awards last night was a comfort to them and the 100+ postings on last night's cup semi.

Perhaps they can magic up a way to put something in their trillion trophy cabinet to honour Tommy Shelby et al ? 😂

Runner up trophy for best fictional brummie (behind Lennie Godber) 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Small Heath Inaugural Tommy Shelby Trillions International Trophy

• Haha 1

Pretty bad set of results for them this week with Stoke, Huddersfield, Wigan and Luton all winning, means they're now only eight points clear of the drop zone, with Forest and Bristol City to play next, and then what could be a crunch game away to Barnsley. They could easily get dragged into the relegation fight.

Â