Jump to content
rjw63

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Recommended Posts

You wouldn’t trust Blose to take your dog for a walk etc etc 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤣🤣🤣 can't even outsell tickets in their own ground to Cov despite the ticket allocation being 50/50

IMG_20200120_171544.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bellingham worth 40 million right now according to some of the inbreds....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure he is a good player at his age, but **** me still plenty of time for things to go wrong for the kid. They really are that thick and deluded aren't they!

 

Edited by leighavfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Bellingham worth 40 million right now according to some of the inbreds....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure he is a good player at his age, but **** me still plenty of time for things to go wrong for the kid. They really are that thick and deluded aren't they!

 

I’ve seen some say he’ll be better than Grealish 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

🤣🤣🤣 can't even outsell tickets in their own ground to Cov despite the ticket allocation being 50/50

IMG_20200120_171544.jpg

What is going on with those teeth?

How can you eat with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AJ said:

What is going on with those teeth?

How can you eat with that?

spacer.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay....look, i was really bored so i popped on to the sha forum and they're going on about Capt Jack and how none of em would celebrate an england goal he'd score....one proudly said he didn't cheer Platty in italia 90 and said others around him didn't either (proud bluenose moment !). Also, Bellingham will play for England before greasy and will get more caps !

The best bit was how "some lads" who know him (and others who have done a promotional work with him) said he was a bell end and thick as pig poo.....again, they were second hand (at best) stories but the others lapped it up...."go on, spill the beans....go on !!"

Now, I'm guessing here that your average successful footballer ain't the brightest academically, ignoring school books for kicking a ball til dark so that's a no brainer (no pun intended)....probably one of the few exceptions being fat frank lampard with 11 gcse passes.

The funny thing is Grealish ain't employed as a motivational speaker or life coach....he is paid to play footy and he does it very well. 

SHA morons grasping at straws now trying to find new ways to hate on JG 😂

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Okay....look, i was really bored so i popped on to the sha forum and they're going on about Capt Jack and how none of em would celebrate an england goal he'd score....one proudly said he didn't cheer Platty in italia 90 and said others around him didn't either (proud bluenose moment !). Also, Bellingham will play for England before greasy and will get more caps !

The best bit was how "some lads" who know him (and others who have done a promotional work with him) said he was a bell end and thick as pig poo.....again, they were second hand (at best) stories but the others lapped it up...."go on, spill the beans....go on !!"

Now, I'm guessing here that your average successful footballer ain't the brightest academically, ignoring school books for kicking a ball til dark so that's a no brainer (no pun intended)....probably one of the few exceptions being fat frank lampard with 11 gcse passes.

The funny thing is Grealish ain't employed as a motivational speaker or life coach....he is paid to play footy and he does it very well. 

SHA morons grasping at straws now trying to find new ways to hate on JG 😂

WOW, that thread... They really are a bitter bunch!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Genie said:

Aren't they overdue to sign another ex-con?

Adam Johnson.....please let it be so 🙏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that makes me laugh the most about all the SHA Grealish stuff is..... they must be watching a hell of a lot of him to pick all this bad stuff up about him.. i mean at times they see more than I do and I have a season ticket and watch every away game on the tv!!

I cant say I could even pick Bellingham out of lineup as I've never seen him play or what he looks like.... and trust me I eat, live and sleep football!  Obviously we are obsessed with them more than the other way round. Yeah of course we are! 

The other day I was talking to a customer who is a nose, and one who I cant stand tbh... he walks in laughing about the City game so I took a little bit off him before I said which non entity did you lose to this week? He then says we beat Luton actually,  we set the team up specifically to beat them blah blah blah... I then said well dont you set the team up to win most weeks then? He looked confused. He then says ahhh well you will be relegated this season and then laughing at us being 18th after the money spent I  the summer.... I then pointed out that actually we were in the same position as them ( albeit different leagues) and at one point a couple weeks ago actually picking more points up per game than they were.... again he looked confused... really isn't that hard to slap them back down. I f*****g love it!

Edited by leighavfc
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Okay....look, i was really bored so i popped on to the sha forum and they're going on about Capt Jack and how none of em would celebrate an england goal he'd score....one proudly said he didn't cheer Platty in italia 90 and said others around him didn't either (proud bluenose moment !). Also, Bellingham will play for England before greasy and will get more caps !

The best bit was how "some lads" who know him (and others who have done a promotional work with him) said he was a bell end and thick as pig poo.....again, they were second hand (at best) stories but the others lapped it up...."go on, spill the beans....go on !!"

Now, I'm guessing here that your average successful footballer ain't the brightest academically, ignoring school books for kicking a ball til dark so that's a no brainer (no pun intended)....probably one of the few exceptions being fat frank lampard with 11 gcse passes.

The funny thing is Grealish ain't employed as a motivational speaker or life coach....he is paid to play footy and he does it very well. 

SHA morons grasping at straws now trying to find new ways to hate on JG 😂

To be fair, if you dislike a team, you dislike them...

I hate Spurs and refuse to celebrate when one of their players scores for England... and I probably would do the same for a Blues player in an England shirt... But none of them get that far, so haven't experienced it yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wouldn’t want Blose to take your dog for a walk. 
 

Etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So United have bid 30 million for Bellingham apparently!

Blues will have to sell I imagine to satisfy the EFL and their latest charge from them. Fair enough if they get that money for him now, it seems overly excessive to me for a 16 year old. That's the transfer market at the moment though! 

It will be funny to see them lose prize asset so soon after hes started playing for them. It will be just as funny if he flops at united too. It may help them stave off the EFL for now but with their owners they are not far away from the next crisis...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought he had not signed a contract so how can there be bids? Seems like paper bollocks to me.

Just give his family a couple of million and let tribunal decide when he does not sign his first professional contract??

If true Utd have truly lost the plot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I thought he had not signed a contract so how can there be bids? Seems like paper bollocks to me.

Just give his family a couple of million and let tribunal decide when he does not sign his first professional contract??

If true Utd have truly lost the plot.

Wont pay for Fernandes but splashing big money on a kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Wont pay for Fernandes but splashing big money on a kid

He's the most promising kid of his age in the country to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be funny as **** if he goes. The best player theyll ever produce sold after a handful of games and they'll never get to see how good he is for their club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Big club with a big following !!!!!

How embarrassing. 

There must have been something else going on in Birmingham at the same time as this....

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â