Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

49 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

The quite hilarious situation of these lot potentially playing Coventry and being the away team at the sty has just moved a step closer with the Fa cup draw 🤣👍🏼

There’ll be no difference in attendance - however they may actually get to fill a stand for once :D 

• Haha 1

I'd be amazed if the EFL took more than 9 points off them this time, they haven't really had a huge amount of time to make significant changes since the last time round plus with FFP being on a rolling 3 year cycle you'd find it difficult to get Out of the slump once in it if you got 9+ points deducted every year knowing it can't be fixed for 3 years.

I would think if they can show progress in a declining deficit they'll be OK, otherwise the EFL would be ruining clubs by hemorrhaging points every year, you'll eventually end up relegating and then bankrupting them. If the deficit improves they should be let off this year imo.

I wouldn't really want to egg it on considering it'll be us if we go down too....

But a 9 point deduction would put them bottom...

Edited by HalfTimePost

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'd be amazed if the EFL took more than 9 points off them this time, they haven't really had a huge amount of time to make significant changes since the last time round plus with FFP being on a rolling 3 year cycle you'd find it difficult to get Out of the slump once in it if you got 9+ points deducted every year knowing it can't be fixed for 3 years.

I would think if they can show progress in a declining deficit they'll be OK, otherwise the EFL would be ruining clubs by hemorrhaging points every year, you'll eventually end up relegating and then bankrupting them. If the deficit improves they should be let off this year imo.

I wouldn't really want to egg it on considering it'll be us if we go down too....

But a 9 point deduction would put them bottom...

I take this back.

It sounds as though last year they agreed a 'Financial Plan' with the EFL to help show them that they were moving in the right direction and that would have been enough for the EFL like I said...

Blues then ignored the **** out of the plan agreed with the EFL, did their own thing and will now likely be ****ed. Surely will have to sell Bellingham for a pittance, deducted the points and then it'll take a miracle not to be relegated.

Edited by HalfTimePost

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would be funnier if was Gary Gardner salary took them over😂

Isn't there something weird with that transfer where they are paying something of Jotas contract for us? Or continuing to pay him something? 

I may have completely made that up in my head but I'm sure I read that. I would enjoy if what took them over was buying our rejects and then paying our players for us

Edited by HalfTimePost

8 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'd be amazed if the EFL took more than 9 points off them this time, they haven't really had a huge amount of time to make significant changes since the last time round

But its for breach of the business plan agreed at that time. It can't have been something impossible to achieve in the time frame, they've just not done what they agreed which is madness and suicidal with the position they are in. 

Â