Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/12/20 at 23:59

Performances from referees like today is reason enough why they should be held to account after each game, and why managers should be allowed to question them.

Instead Mike Dean can move onto his next match unhindered whilst we are weakened significantly against a team fighting against the drop.

Martinez. What a guy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He gave a soft yellow card to Luiz early on and then after that was a free for all. Matter of time someone get sent off. Terrible refereeing. 
At least he was consistent I guess. 

Was he? The player who committed most fouls in the game didn't get booked.

• Thanks 1

As Rob says, the BBC have ripped into Mike Dean: 

Referee Mike Dean had an absolute stinker...

Not to be overshadowed, Mike Dean sends another man off. Joao Moutinho fouls Jacob Ramsey and gets another booking. I don't think he even touched him. Well done, Mike. Take a bow...

Mike Dean gives it the way of Villa. Amazingly there is no card...

I don't get this many Christmas cards. Grealish goes in late on Podence and receives a yellow.

Ten yellows, one red. Has it even been that dirty a game? I don't think so...

Ready for more? If Mike Dean carries on this half as he did during the first he's gonna get ref's elbow from reaching into his pocket so often...

There won't be many halves of football in the Premier League this season that include as many whistle blows from the ref as this...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One of the best players to have played for the women's England side, and the winner of 3 PL titles and a handful of FA Cups, and a CL to round it off. I know. Women not just playing football, but also talking about it on the television. They'll be allowed to vote next.

Women's football is a joke, any academy PL team would walk a game with them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

Â