Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/12/20 at 23:59

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Ref gave us a 94th minute penalty but FFS, ELEVEN yellow cards and two reds? It was hardly a bloodbath.

Farce of an official.

He made a rod for his own back, towards the end the players were all going down after every pass, knowing he would give them a free kick!

Pathetic refereeing!

• Like 2

Wow. Crazy game. Mostly thanks to an utter disgrace of a ref in Mike Dean. Silly from Luiz for the second yellow which was a second yellow. However yellow cards for what were, for both sides, niggly challenges in a local derby than any ref with a brain would have just spoken to players and calmed things down. We won, definite penalty which he really had no choice but to give. Shocking referee.

Lovely penalty from El Ghazi. Traore needs to toughen up, too really shoved off the ball.

Martinez..... Wow, is there a better keeper in the league? The Argentine Bozzie! 

• Like 3

Absolute joke of a performance from Mike Dean - never in a million years were there 2 red cards in that match.

Ruined the game as a spectacle.

Great result though - Martinez superb - Konsa also did some sterling work.

• Like 2

We've played better than that and lost a few times, Martinez won us the points. Ramsey has a future I think, I prefer him to Hourihane in terms of interplay with who's around him and he will only get better. Would like to see him get a lot of game time off the bench when first choice midfield is fit.

AEG super , super cool.

Mike Dean, words cannot describe how much of a word removed that word removed is.

• Like 3

Battled well in a typically attritional local derby. Thought we defended well but the fact we had a clean sheet was really down to some superb saves by Martinez so he gets my MOTM. 

Good to get back to winning ways. Good battling performances from McGinn, Watkins and Ramsay. 

I like away games this season!

Â