Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/12/20 at 23:59

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

disgusting performance by mike dean. He should be investigated. Lost control of the game and made it all about him.

As for the game. Very scrappy and physical game. Fought hard which was good to see. Would have lost that game last year. Clear we need better bench players... crazy smith doesn't trust nakamba enough to come on earlier when we are down to 10men.

BBC website comms also laying into him.

Yet 4 people on here thought he was "good/very good"/

You guys must be on the whisky real early.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike Dean is a corrupt Representative for Wellingborough. Dendoncker should have been booked but wasn't. Countless others missed. 3 penalties not awarded. Jack and Mcginn having their shirts and shorts pulled endlessly.

So you know what go eff yourselves. If there was a decent referee we would have won by 3/4 we looked better than the dingles despite Mike tosspots best efforts.

Cash Ramsey Immense. 

Martinez MOTM 

Voted for El Ghazi for the stick he gets especially the personal attacks. 

Edited by Sulberto21

Traore not for the first time was total dirt.

Mcginn needs to stop trying to turn when its not on

Mings needs to stop trying to turn when facing goal being challenged 

Luiz poor today

Thats the negatives.

Positives were a great display from the keeper, defence didn't give up and Ramsey added much needed energy and a bit of fight in the middle.

Oh and 3 points !!!

Ref was dirt today as well.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

No surprise Martinez has 95% of the MOTM vote, he single-handedly kept us in it. Loved the audio of him organising the defence from a free kick in the second half, he knows exactly what he wants and is in full control. Good penalty from El Ghazi, did well to remain cool.

Probably not a popular comment but I agreed with both of Luiz's bookings, though there were too many yellows in general.

Gonna have to play Burnley without Cash or Luiz; luckily they aren't that good, but it will be a test of this very thin squad.

No I agree. Luiz was clumsy there and both his yellows were deserved. It's all of the other yellows that I have a lot more problem with.

• Like 1

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

A slight exaggeration, I never saw Stoke string two passes together under Pullis. 

Fair enough but wolves were very physical and had the block on all game despite being very dangerous on the counter 

Gonna have to play Burnley without Cash or Luiz; luckily they aren't that good, but it will be a test of this very thin squad.

Assuming you mean Burnley aren't that good?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

disgusting performance by mike dean. He should be investigated. Lost control of the game and made it all about him.

As for the game. Very scrappy and physical game. Fought hard which was good to see. Would have lost that game last year. Clear we need better bench players... crazy smith doesn't trust nakamba enough to come on earlier when we are down to 10men.

Yes he gives cards out like there’s no tomorrow. Tw@t!

Probably not a popular comment but I agreed with both of Luiz's bookings, though there were too many yellows in general.

I thought the first was a little harsh, but I also thought the second one could have very easily been a red. It was a spectacularly stupid thing to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

BBC website comms also laying into him.

Yet 4 people on here thought he was "good/very good"/

You guys must be on the whisky real early.

He gave a soft yellow card to Luiz early on and then after that was a free for all. Matter of time someone get sent off. Terrible refereeing. 

At least he was consistent I guess. 

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Yeah man, he certainly backs himself but in a humble way, he just said he worked on it a lot so no pressure going up and doing what he does all the time in training. Top pro.

yeah honestly. the whole questioning of his attitude seems a bit off. I heard only calm and humble comments from a professional. he is a bit limited sure, but today he made the difference.

• Like 2

Â