Ratings & Reactions: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/12/20 at 23:59

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I thought the first was a little harsh, but I also thought the second one could have very easily been a red. It was a spectacularly stupid thing to do.

To be fair to him he had eyes for the ball. Knew there was another player there hence protected himself. I agree the first probably shouldn't have been a yellow. 

33 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We played well but lucky to get the win. Yet in the last 2 games there is no way we should have lost!  It’s a funny old game.

Martinez fantastic.  Well done Ramsey.

No Cash and Luiz next game. Hopefully as it’s against Baggies we should be ok. 

It’s against Barnsley mate

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Women's football is a joke, any academy PL team would walk a game with them.

It’s not an attitude that I can condone and they can’t  be compared to men’s teams.

However, I have watched an academy U15 team of a local rival beat their First XI Women’s team 6-0 in 60 mins recently.  True

• Haha 1

Martinez was colossal. A well deserved runaway MOTM.

Ramsey deserves to keep the shirt. Mings makes me nervous every time he gets the ball. The team kept going even after losing a man, and got a result because of that. They have some excellent players, so a very good result.

We need a better first 11 and squad, but that will come with time. The win takes a bit out of the sting of losing Luiz and Cash for the next game.

And, it goes without saying, Mike Dean is a complete ballbag. I always have a feeling of dismay when I see that he is to be the referee.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One of the best players to have played for the women's England side, and the winner of 3 PL titles and a handful of FA Cups, and a CL to round it off. I know. Women not just playing football, but also talking about it on the television. They'll be allowed to vote next.

She actually also gave some insightful punditry. Much better than some of the old favourites. 

• Like 1

Â