Pre-Match thread

BOF

5 hours ago, TRO said:

Wow VLV its just made me laugh.😀...we would call that snitching.

when i was a kid playing football in the street, if I put a window through, i would say it come off the kerb.....no one reported me.

We say snitches get stitches.

• Haha 1

Fulham have a poor backline but are always capable of scoring goals. Mitrovic can be a handful, Mings and Konsa will need to be on it. They like to keep the ball but I think we’ll be a much better side on the counter this season with the injection of pace. We owe them one for the play-off final also, lets not forget.

3 points and a confident performance with signs of this side gelling nicely is what im looking for. Could really do with 6 points on the board going into a tough looking run on paper.

1-2 (Watkins, Grealish)

Martinez

Cash.  Konsa.  Mings.  Targettt

Traore  McGinn.  Douglas.  Grealish.  

Watkins.  Davis

Is what I'd go. Davis looked really good the other night. Both of them up top would be terrifying for Fulham.

We should be able to put a few past these.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

Martinez

Watkins.  Davis

Is what I'd go. Davis looked really good the other night. Both of them up top would be terrifying for Fulham.

You know we won't line up 442 though right? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, darrenm said:

Martinez

Watkins.  Davis

Honestly I to wish it was 1998 but this isn’t happening anymore 

• Like 2

On 25/09/2020 at 08:14, It's Your Round said:

Gabby was quality in those days. 

I would say that Gabby was surrounded by quality in those days. Milner, Petrov, Young, & Downing (during Stuarts best ever season.)

Gabby had a manager that played to his strengths. He was effective at that point, but quality? Nah, not for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

You know we won't line up 442 though right? 

You know the bit where I said "is what I'd go"? That's a clue that I'm saying that's how I'd play

3 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Honestly I to wish it was 1998 but this isn’t happening anymore 

You think placing players on a page in a general shape has anything to do with how it works out in a game which is all about fluidity and players moving around the whole time? This isn't 1890 anymore, players don't just stand still.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darrenm said:

You know the bit where I said "is what I'd go"? That's a clue that I'm saying that's how I'd play

You think placing players on a page in a general shape has anything to do with how it works out in a game which is all about fluidity and players moving around the whole time? This isn't 1890 anymore, players don't just stand still.

Maybe it will happen but when was last time Smith played 2 centre forwards? Can't recall ever

13 minutes ago, darrenm said:

4-4-2 is dead.

Only a very, very few amount of clubs still use it.

• Thanks 1

Martinez

Cash    Konsa   Mings   Targett

Douglas

McGinn       Hourihane 

Traore         Watkins         Grealish

Tuff game this, but more than winnable.  Tom Cairney is a good player in the middle and Mitrovic is a handful, but apart from those two I’m not keen on the rest of their team.  

Would like to see Traore start in place of Trez and Ramsey on the bench as I think he’s good enough.  Hard game, but a 0-1 or 1-2 win.