Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

In your opinion, but not in the opinion of the elite, highly paid professional recruiters who have managed to find employment in the world's best league. 

For sure.  Lange/Smith must see something there.  Suso brought in a few duds, so TD's don't always get it right.

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

For sure.  Lange/Smith must see something there.  Suso brought in a few duds, so TD's don't always get it right.

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Reuniting Nakamba with Traore and Rashica might be a good move.

I remember when John Gregory tried to do similar in signing Luc Nilis & Giles de Bilde in the late 90's. Sadly it never materialised cause of a career ending injury for Nilis.

They were all at Vitesse together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

I'd love to hear the players you've successfully scouted and recruited to football teams in top flight leagues...

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

the guy plays every game for burkina faso, surely that counts for something? i know they're down the fifa rankings, but worth a few points towards the WP nevertheless

edit: delays due to COVID apparently

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/12073774/bertrand-traore-aston-villa-remain-set-to-sign-lyon-forward

Traore, who has already agreed a four-year contract with Villa and passed a medical in Copenhagen on Tuesday, had been expected to fly to Birmingham to complete the deal on Wednesday

However, with work permit applications currently taking longer than usual because of the coronavirus pandemic, both player and club have been forced to wait.

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

the guy plays every game for burkina faso, surely that counts for something? i know they're down the fifa rankings, but worth a few points towards the WP nevertheless

edit: delays due to COVID apparently

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/12073774/bertrand-traore-aston-villa-remain-set-to-sign-lyon-forward

Come on.

There must be an amazon type express option for a permit?

Pay 5 dorra, guaranteed arrival in 24 hour.

Â